Chap. 2

-After what happened, the game finished with a few rounds left. You decided to leave without your friend because your house was just right in the corner.-
-you laid in your bed thinking about that make out. you kept thinking about it and just kept getting wet. just of that kiss without no sexual fellings. you took a shower and went to sleep-
-it's the next morning and you decided to finally go to school, you texted your friend and told her to meet up with you. She was surprised that you were going to school. You were on your way and thought on why you are going.. is it for him or what is it. you meet up with your friend and walked to school.-
Y/N; in the party last night where were you!
Y/F; ah i'm sorry about that, me and Kasuma were just having fun you know!
Y/N; omg! you left me all alone!
Y/F; yeah yeah..did you hook up with anyone!
Y/N; huh what no! i stayed there a few hours and left, nothing really happened.
-You lied. as you were in front of the school, you saw a group of boys talking, and you walked pass them and made your way in school-
-your in your class and it's really boring. that's why you never go.-
-Time skip: it's end of school and you saw that your friend was with that guy Kasuma, you just let them be and started walking to you home, and as you were leaving, someone stoped you.-
Terushima; ah y/n! i didn't know you go here!
Y/N; oh uh yeah. i just never go.
Terushima; ah i see, let's walk home together!
-as you nodded yes, you were walking home together side by side. as he was trying to make a conversation, you noticed he never mentions the make out.-
Terushima; your a very quiet person you know.
Y/N; oh uh i just don't know what to talk about.
Terushima; but at the party you let your body all over me. (he chuckles)
-you were annoyed, and just didn't say anything, you were in front of your house already, and you told him bye and he followed you-
Y/N; w-why are you-
-he pins you on the door and whispers in your ear "you thought that i was going to let you go that easy huh?" as you got nervous, you turned your head to the side-
Terushima; ah i see, that make out didn't mean nothing i get it. open the door.
-you didn't listen to him because he's still a total stranger to you. He demands you to open it, so you did because you had no choice. As the door swung open, he closed the door and slammed you to the nearest wall. you were faced to the wall and your back to him, he was near you face and he whispered in your ear.
Terushima; not shy no more i see, i'm going to show you what i can do and give you the satisfaction you need.
-after what he said, you just gave up and wanted the satisfaction. After that he kissed you to your neck to your back. as he was just doing that you got chills, you turned to him and lead him to your room. you were going to close the door and he pushed you to the bed, he got on top of you and just gave you kisses to your neck, he reached to your mouth and looked at you with a smirk and started to give small pecks and he went in with tongue. you remembered that he had a tongue piercing, and all you felt is a cold metal going in and out your mouth.
-as you let a small moan, he smiles and started to go down to your shirt and unbuttoning your shirt and kissing to your cheast to your stomach and down to your skirt uniform, he looks up to your face and gives a smirk. As you felt your panties go down, you felt small pecks on your tights and felt your legs getting spread apart. As you felt the small kiss pecks go down to your spot, you felt a cold metal on your clit and felt up and down swirling. As you felt that your breathing gotten heavier and you let out the smallest moans. As he was eating you out, you felt his face go deep in you. You felt good and got the feeling you always wanted. As he was going deeper, you gripped his hair, and you felt a small smile that he made. He wanted to go further so he sticked his 2 fingers in you. As you felt that, you let out a soft moan. And gripped his hair tighter, you were felling good and you felt a wet sensation comming out and you felt his tongue lick it all up. As he was doing that you let out moans.
-He kept eating you up, and thought that he needed some satisfaction as well. You lifted up his head and told him "I think you've done your job, let me give you some pleasuring too". He gaved you a smirk and got from where he was and wiped his face from what you did.

To be continued..