You're the one (Got7 Mark Tuan)

Before I start. This is my first story so please tell me what I could do better. Thank you!:)

One day you came home from school by walking like usual became the bus is too noisy/boring. Besides it took you about 5-7 minutes to get to your house. You walk in your house to notice no one was in your house but you.

You yelled out loud not caring if other people can hear you and said "is anyone home???" Right after you said that you saw a note, it said "Hi Krystal. Sorry no one is there we had to go to town to pick up some stuff, we'll be back sometime at night. Love you!:)"

You thought "Okay then. I guess kI'm going to visit the new Neighbour, his name is Mark I think. I don't know him that well because, honestly he just moved here so yeah. You got changed, did your hair and go out side.

You saw him walking outside a lone so you say "Hey Mark!" He looked at you and said "Oh hi... Krystal? It's Krystal right?" You giggled and said "Haha yeah it's Krystal.... Mark??? You say looking at him.

"Yeah?" He said looking at you with big eyes. "You you wanna hang?" You say trying not to laugh because of the face he was making (XD) "yeah. :) where?" I started to think about where we should go.

I said "How about we just stay here and hang. If it's okay with you." "Sure. :)" Dang you smile too much Mark! I didn't realize you had such a beautiful smile either" he blushed and I thought "my god is he blushing???XD... Maybe if I trick him I can see how much he can laugh by tickling him! >:) dang why am I so evil??? Hehehe..." You looked at Mark and asked... "Hey Mark? Random people wanted me to ask you this. Question one, where are you most ticklish?" He looked at you like

"....Wtf???XD" he said "ummm on my side... Neck... Legs...feet...back. That's about it." You think to yourself "MUWAHAHAHAHA. And you said out loud by Accident "Mark watch out!>:)" he knew what you were thinking. He got scared and took a step back.

Before the second question you said "Hey what's that Mark?" He turned around and you tickled his sides and he fell on the ground laughing like and idiot, he said

"HAHAH... ST..OP... KRYSTAL STOP HAHAHAHAHAH" he Said while crying from laughter. You say "okay.. Want some help up?" He said "...what do you think?" While laughing so you helped him up and said "second question.

What is your weakness?" "Spiders... Just spiders... AND I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU MAKE ME SEE ONE OR ANY-" you cut off him by saying "No I won't do that to you Mark.

"Okay Krystal. Can I call you Krys?" "Yeah everyone calls me that" you say happily. "I'm going to ask more later but right now it's super late! We've been hanging out so long that it's night!...

Mark hyun? can I stay at your place? My whole family is gone until way way way WAY late. Jebal hyun?" "Okay. My mom wouldn't care that much about it." He saw you're eyes.

They were about to close, you try to keep them open but you couldn't do you fell to the ground and you're eyes were closed. You were scratched up and bleeding a little bit. He saw you and picked you up worried.

He went to his room opened the door to find his bed, he put you under the covers. You were still awake but you're trying to sleep. Mark OPPA said "Krys, I know we only knew each other for such a short amount of time but... I like you. Like like you. But I don't know if you feel the same way with me... I need to know"

He kisses my forehead and said "Jebal feel the same way as me Krystal. Jebal. " then he laid beside you and fell asleep. I did too. You thought about it too much so you needed rest. *Next morning* you wake up to Mark standing beside you waiting. "Mark? Where am I? And why do I have s bunch of scratches on my knees and arms???"

"Because last night I was talking to you outside in front of my house, I saw you tried to keep your eyes opened but you couldn't. You fell on the ground outside so I took you to my room to take care of you because it looked like you got hurt really badly." "Ok. So I'm at your place?" "Yup."

I see how bad my scratches are, but they were covered in band-Aids. I tried to get get up and said "ow" and made this face--> "😰😥. "my leg hurts so bad!" "Okay krys just lay back down. I'll do everything for you. Just stay relaxed." "Okay oppa go ma sseum ni da."

I asked him if he could get my phone and headphones because I put them on his stand. Across the bed -___- is what you felt. (The -____-) "okay" Mark passes your phone and headphones and said "here you are beautiful!" My eyes went from -.- to O.O in a eye blink.

I asked trying not to freak out. I said "Sorry but did you just call me beautiful...?" He looked at me with all dead serious looks in his eyes, and said "Yes. I did. Because you are. To me." You smiled as be continued to speak.

"Look krystal I just want to say this straight up. I like you. Like like you. Ever sine I've known you. Yes I know we've known each other a little time but when I first laid eyes on you, i knew you would be different from other girls.:)" I was speechless by what he had said to me.

I try not to cry because of how touched you were. I say "Awee, Thank you Ma-" I got cut off by him kissing me. I just looked at him and smiled like an idiot.

"Krys, will you be my girlfriend?". Mark said smiling. I say "oh my god Mark oppa :) Yes!" I hugged him as I say it *fast forward* "markieeeeee~ can we listen to f(x) red light with me?"

"Yes we can, anything for you!:)" he said happily. So he puts on red light for you and you start dancing to it. He watched you do the exact moves to Krystal Jung in the video. He said "wow Krys you're an amazing dancer."

"Thank's Mark. I love to dance. Mostly to f(x) though" he smiled and so did you.

I thought to myself "omfg his smile is just so... Heart warming to see:)" "umm krys..?" He said looking at me with a blank look. "Oh... Um yeah?" "Are you ok??? Mark said worried. You say yes and it went silent

Mark broke the Silence by saying "You look tired Krys, you should get some rest and I should go.." "No oppa don't leave me!"

Marks POV

When I was about to get up and leave Krystal came out saying "No oppa don't leave me!" I thought "ummm why would she want me to stay? Although this is my room so I have no where's to go haha.."
So I said "Okay, Just wondering but are you scared? To be alone?" She looked at me like I'm crazy just for asking that and said "ummm no? But I just don't want you to leave me... Is that a bad thing?"

"Nope not at all!" You say. *15 minutes later*. I notice there was a big silence and I really wanted to break it. I say to her "Krystal..?" But no reply. I walked to my bed and saw her asleep, again. Honestly how can she sleep this much?? I thought to myself.

*Morning, Krystal's POV*

Mark was talking to me but I fell asleep because of the work I did haha. When I woke up, I woke up to a beautiful sky and a handsome boy. Yes, Mark was right there sleeping on my lap. I thought it was cute so I took a picture with my phone to tease him with it.

I started to play music through my headphones. Which would be F(x) beautiful stranger. My music wasn't that loud and somehow Mark heard it. He said waking up "Krys please turn it down. I'm so tired".

TO BE CONTINUED

NOTE FROM ME: Hi guys! Sorry it's a small update but I still have school to deal with! I hate school honestly lol. Anyways like, add to your list and comment what you want to happen next please. Thanks for reading! Annyeong:)