He's back!

*This is ft. a random got7 member besides Mark!:) enjoy<3*

*your P.O.V*

Mark told me to turn my music down because he is tired, but honestly it wasn't THAT loud but I did it anyways just so he won't complain to me about it. I checked the time and realized we we're going to be late for the first day of school! I told Mark ''MARK GET UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!'' And he was up in a heart beat. I only had one problem though, I was in Marks House not mine!!!!

''Mark I got to go to my house to get ready i'll be right back!'' ''WAIT krys what are we going to be late for???' He said with a weird face.

I thought to myself *Are You SERIOUS MARK?!?!?!?!*

''For the first day of school dummy!'' then I ran out of his house getting ready in mine. I took a shower very quickly, brushed my teeth and looked for clothes. I found the perfect outfit,I found ripped jeans (on the knees) My shirt had a cool black skull on it and the rest was white.

my shoes were the Avril lavigne shoes that said 'All my life iv'e been good but now i'm thinking' in small letters and big letters 'what the hell' on both sides of the heals.

My hair was on a side braid since i had long hair. I threw my dead pool hat too and I wore it backwards because I like it like that, And yes I'm a tom boy.

I put on the smallest amount of mascara only because i'm not a big fan of wearing makeup.

I walked out of my house and back to Marks, I went in his room to find him asleep again, I tickled his sides to wake him up and it worked, Mark yelled 'STAHP KRYSTAL! I'M UP!!!!' ''Good hahahaha'' I said back him while laughing, He got up and looked at me and said ''Krys..???

I never saw you like this before?? as in your outfit. But I like it!' I said unsure of why he didn't see me like this before ''uhhh thanks??? Mark get ready i'm going to wait outside of your door..'' I closed the door and a freaked out face on me.

*MARKS P.O.V.*

She closed the door behind her and I was amazed by her look! She's so pretty. I hope she'll be mine forever and stay with me. Well I got to get changed... *fast foward* I opened the door to see krystal sitting beside my door waiting, she got up and said ''Ok lets go'' ''wait my mom is driving us haha''

*At school, Your P.O.V.*

You got out of the car with Mark into the school. Everyone was minding their own business until I bumped into someone by accident and looked up to see who it was, It was you best friend, Jackson. you hadn't seen him in for ever because he went over sea.

''JACKSON!!!:)'' you yell not giving a crap who hears you. ''Krys!!! it's been so long!' and he hugged you in front of Mark. That is a bad thing because he gets jealous easily. He said ''Krystal who's this?'

*TO BE CONTINUED* Hi guys thanks for reading so far! I wish i could Wright more but i have homework lol Annyeong

Hey guys, i'm back to write some more, because where I am it's march break. So here I go.

Mark said ''Krystal who's this?" I didn't know what to think or say. So Jackson said something him self as he saw me speechless, ''Hi! I'm Krystal's best friend... And who are you?'' 'Hi i'm Mark... Her bf..'' Jackson just starred at me with his mouth wide open, I know what he was thinking. How can I get a bf out of everyone here.

''Krys, you have a bf? for how long?'

I looked at him and said '' about a week...'' He hugged me because he was happy for me, I could tell that Mark was glancing at Jackson in a evil way. He broke up the hug and said ''I'll catch you later Krys..'' ''Okay bye! Nice to see you again!!!'' I waved at him, he did the same to me