Episode 4 ~ Teasing Truth

⚠ warnings⚠
~ sexual innuendos
~ slight gore

Y/n quickly stood up and made her way behind Izuku, holding on to the sleeve of his shirt for dear life.

The boy noticed how much she was shaking and he quickly placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her over for any injuries.

He stopped at her bruised knees.

"Was I too late?" He joked

Y/n tilted her head in confusion and the boy chuckled to himself because of her Innocence.

The groaning of the blonde distracted Izuku and he boredly looked over.

Bakugo was standing up, holding his head in what seemed like pain.

He made eye contact with Izuku and his hand dropped from his head.

Y/n stayed hidden behind the green haired boy as he pressed a hand to her back lovingly.

"Katsuki Bakugo" Deku said dryly.

He then let out a small gasp, followed by a chuckle in the palm of his hand.

"Or should I call you kachan?" He said, his voice dripping with malice.

Bakugo gulped and took a small step back as Izuku took a step forward.

"You know, for good times sake?" The green haired boy offered, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

Bakugo seemed to pause for a moment, as if he were questioning what to do next, before a scowl grew on his face. He took one large step forward and grabbed Izuku by the collar.

It was the same action that he had done to y/n earlier.

The sudden pull caused y/n to let go of the green haired boy's sleeves.

Izuku held a calm and content smile as Bakugo studied his facial features, making sure it was the same boy that he once knew.

"Deku..." Bakugo growled.

A large smile grew on Izuku's face and he began to clap his hands together happily.

"Kachan remembers me!" He said

"Kachan remembers Deku!" He said again like a giddy child.

Him referring to himself in third person made the blonde furrow his eyebrows in anger.

Bakugo was never the best at showing any other kind of emotion but anger. If he was sad, he was angry. If he was confused, he was angry.

What he wanted to do was ask the greenette multitudes of questions about where he had been. Perhaps gotten to know the teenage form of his childhood friend.

But that's not how his body reacted.

Bakugo squeezed his eyes tight shut and let out a loud scream, trying to expell all of these new emotions out of his body. The boy reeled his fist back.

Izuku watched nonchalantly. He didn't flinch nor did he try to protect himself.

As Bakugo's fist came dangerously close to izuku's face, a flash a pink light pushed through the blonde, forcing him on the ground.

It all happened so fast.

Y/n had Bakugo pinned to the ground, holding him down like he once did her. The girl was gritting her teeth harshly and tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes.

"Stop." She said simply.

Bakugo was taken back. He had never really payed attention to y/n's quirk so he had never known it was so powerful.