The Trailer

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE!!

This story will be a bit different than the ones I have written before (if you've read any of my other stories)

THIS STORY WILL BE RUTHLESS

I want to make this as realistic as possible so I will touch on triggering topics. For example, Murder, Sexual harassment, Discrimination of all kinds, mutilation of corpses, Perhaps even homophobia.

I wrote this prologue to let my more sensitive readers see how I intend to write so please, if this disturbs you in any way shape or form, then please do not continue to read. Your mental health is of utmost importance, remember that :)

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT A STORY
~this means that there will be NO sequel or any other add ones to this book.

I wrote this mainly because if I'm tired of starting books and not finishing them!!

ANYWAY ENJOY AND PLUS ULTRA!!

⚠ warnings⚠
~ heavy gore

One decade prior to episode 1

A mound of thick dark green hair which was complemented with the occasional light green highlight swayed back and forth slightly. A simple rhythmic pattern of different pitches hummed out of the child's mouth, as they were just making up their own song as they went.

The child's knees stayed firmly planted on the ground under him with his behind rested on the soles of his shoes. Held betwixt his palm like a lollipop was a stick that he was actually using to draw on the dirt mixed sand that he sat on.

He smiled to himself as he continued to draw his masterpiece from nothing but memory. He ignored the laughter of the neighborhood kids behind him and instead focused on the figure that he drew.

"All Might" the small boy said, astonished. The greenette dropped his drawing utensil and placed his hands on either side of his drawing, feeling the sand sink into the crevices of his palm.

Then, like his drawing came to life, he rested his body on top of it and gave the 2d image a hug. His cheek rested softly against the dirt drawn face of his hero.

"Plus ultra" he mumbled softly.

All Might was his rock. To him, All Might was the only one that truly believed in him. Well, expect for his mom.

"What are you doing fag?" A young voice asked, interrupting the greenette from his special moment with his drawn hero.

Then, without having time to look up and meet the face to match the voice, the boy's head was pushed forcefully into the dirt. It felt as if a hand had grabbed ahold of his hair just to rub his cheeks against his new drawing, ruining it and turning it back into simple sand.

The boy flailed his arms and legs, trying his hardest to break out of the lock he found himself in but to now avail. Instead he desperately tried to catch his breath against the dirt, managing to get mouthfuls of the substance as he did so.

Then, just as quickly as the force came, it left, and the dirt covered boy was now able to look up at his assailant.

With his eyes teary and eyelashes covered with the partials of his ruined drawing, he could see a familiar head of spikey blonde hair.