Chapter 4

Kings pov

Mia. No one has ever turned my brother nor I down. Most females fight to get us to sleep with them. She is something else that's for certain. We seen her downstairs with our little cousin and his friends. He seemed to get further then we did. She even laughed at what he said and didn't try to remove his arm from around her.

" What's up big cousins. You needed to see us?" Hero said as he entered our office.

" How's everything going with the shipments? " Devil asked.

" Good good. Here's your payment."Hero said nodding to one of his friends.

The boy known as Kj put a duffle bag on the table.

" How long are y'all down for this time cousin?"

" Not too long. The pick up for your next load will be at the same place as last time. We will send you the date and time."

The boys turned around to leave. "H stay for a moment. Boys you can have a drink on the house." The boys left while shutting the door.
"So little cousin I seen you earlier. Looks like you have the way with the ladies yes?"

"You could say that." Hero laughed.

"We seen you with that little one at the bar. I could say she didn't seem like the type to whore around but yet you got close to her. It must be in the family genes we carry." Devil stated.

"Oh you mean Mia. No that girl is something else. She's a tease she plays hard to get but just really needs some release if you know what I mean." Hero winked.

" You know her? "

" I mean yea I known her a long time. We use to hang out before her parents separated. Look big cousins I really have to go before mom grounds me for life. Come by say hi I know she'll love seeing you."

" We'll come by before we fly back home. " I said as Hero walked out.

"Why did you say that I thought we was leaving tonight." Devil stated.

"Well it looks like we have found something else to take back home now don't we little brother." I said looking at my security footage. Devil followed my eyes to the screen and smiled.

" I guess we do big brother. " He responded looking at Mia on the screen.

***

Mia's pov

I woke up the next morning and decided to blow off some steam. I quickly got dressed in some exercise clothing, put my headphones in, grabbed my phone and headed out the door for a run. After awhile I decided to jog to the local diner to grab me some breakfast. I ordered it to go and jogged back home not paying attention to the black tented out SUV following me from the diner. After I got done eating I put some music on to dance while I cleaned the kitchen. After taking the trash out it was time for me to shower. I turned my Bluetooth speaker on and blast some music while I showered. As I stepped out I grabbed my robe and headed to my room to get dressed. I shut my bedroom door and turned around. I dropped my phone in shock to see Devil sitting on my bed with his eyes on me. I stepped back to turn to grab the handle of my door but instead stepped back into a hard chest. An arm quickly wrapped around me as one covered my mouth.

"Sshh baby girl. Everything's going to be ok." I knew that voice. I started struggling while trying to scream for help. Devil stood up from my bed and slowly headed towards us.

They're going to kill me.

As Devil approached us he put his hand inside his suit pocket and quickly brought out a syringe. I struggled more as tears flowed out. I kept trying to remove Kings hands. Devil harshly jerked my arm as he pulled the cap off the syringe with his teeth. "You will only feel a slight pinch for a moment." He said bringing it to my arm. I started shaking my head crying no please under Kings hand but it was too late as I felt the sting of the needle in my arm. I slowly stopped struggling in Kings grasp. As my body eased itself Kings grip did too.

"It's ok baby girl just relax and let it take over."

My vision started getting blurry as I felt my body being lifted into Kings arms. I closed my eyes as I felt my hair getting petted. Then everything went dark.