Friday Nights Aren't So Bad

Being single sucks. Its even worse when you have a gorgeous best friend that gets all the guys and always talks about her boyfriend and his problems with you. So I sit and listen, trying to figure out what in the great name of Zeus is wrong with me!

I mean, I'm easy on the eyes, my personality is the bomb(if you hate me you are mentally retarded) and my body is,umm, pretty nice too. It just doesn't add up!

I feel pretty today,Tiffany is out with Omar and I have nothing to do. My phone is dry too, so, this calls for some selfies!!

*take picture* *uploads picture*

"All my friends on FacialPage will love this!"

As soon as I upload it, my phone starts blowing up. Likes,comments and shares. All this shit happening but my Friday is still lame.

Tiffany sees my pic and puts it as her profile picture on her FacialPage.

Her "date" must suck if she sees my picture 20 minutes after I post it. Bummer.

*phone goes off* Tiffany texts me

"Guess what Chelsea!"

"What?"

"You got heart eyes from this nigga"

"Tell him thank you" trying to be modest but I'm dying on the inside. I continued, "Is he cute??"

"Yasss boo" " he wants your number"

"Cool, you can give him"

This was all so new. A boy? Who thinks I'm pretty? I don't know if I should be excited or nervous. I'm nervcited. Yeah!, that's it! Nervous + excited.

This was awesome! Now, maybe, just maybe, I'll have my own bae and stories to tell.

A whole new adventure lies ahead.