ryu tanaka imagine☁️ (x fem reader)

im sorry but this is suuuuuper long.
——————-
its nearing the end of the training camp you guys were attending, you, being karasunos manager, were going to end up riding the bus home with the team.

you had a massive crush on one of the wing spikers, tanaka, he was everything to you. but some how, nobody knew

you were all done, ending your last match. karasuno winning 2-1 in sets. you decided that you needed to get a drink and use the restroom. you excuse yourself and head towards the hallway. doing ya do, you finish and head back to the gym. you walked with your head down and your hands fidgeting in the pockets of your hoodie.

you bumped into something hard, kinda rock like. you stumbled backwards rubbing the top of your head. (disclaimer to the tall girls, im only 5'3" so this storys more writen from my pov, but i will have future storys to be writen for taller people)

you look up to see the one and only, ryu tanaka. your eyes widen, cheeks turning a light pink,

he said "oh my god i am so sorry!" you noticed the water in his hand had splashed all over him, making his once white shirt become more and more see through by the second.

"no, no, im sorry! i bumped into you i wasnt looking where i was going! i have an extra hoodie if you would like it?" you told him.

he continued with "sure! if its not too inconvenient for ya."

you two headed back towards the gyms to grab your bag which had an extra hoodie, teeshirt, your phone, some earbuds, and a bottle of perfume, which you just so happened to have secretly sprayed on both shirts in your bag 😉.

"ok, do you want a hoodie, or teeshirt?" you asked him.

"ill take the hoodie, thanks again by the way!" he said

"no problem!" its the least i could do after bumping into you!"

he didn't forget you were there but your back was facing him for a fraction of a second putting stuff in you bag, as you turn back around you see tanaka, wet teeshirt on the bench, other shirt in hand, and some rock hard abs. then and there you realize why when u bumped into him it was so hard on your head. as he looked at you all he could see was your beet red face. he looks away for a second then replies with "likin' whatcha see? ay there?" theres a pause, you couldnt hear what he was saying and accidentally kept staring, the shirt was around his arms and he then said "take a picture, it'll last longer" he winked at you with a super wide smirk on his face. you had heard what he said that time and stood up, phone in hand. and snapped a picture, he looked at you super shocked.

(quick disclaimer: im extremely high and tired while writing this bc its like 2 A.M. and i have been like smoking all night so the spelling errors wont be noticed for a sec, sorry for the inconvenience)

"didnt realize you had the balls to do that y/n." tanaka said with the most shocked look on his face.
you continued with "you told me to"

he slid the shirt over his head, you grabbed the bag, slinged it over your shoulders and realized all four teams at the training camp were staring at the two of you in awe. not really caring (even though you were dying because of the attention) you walked away nonchalantly. as your team followed you all headed to the bus, the boys chatting behind you, yachi runs up to where you were and exclaims "how did you do that!! i would have died of embarrassment right there!" as she continued going on about it you all reach the bus, you took head count as everyone entered, you step into the bus last and see tanaka sitting, legs crossed, patting the seat next to him, some of the boys eyes draw to you as you walk toward him. you sit down and as the lights turn off, almost everyone falls asleep, my almost, not you, tanaka, or tadeka, who just so happened to be driving, the bus ride was gonna be a long one as you guys were driving from tokyo to miyagi. you started listening to music on your phone as you get a snap from the boy next to you. you open it and it was a blank picture. but there was a line of text that says