ch2

Hi everyone I still am not go with story so don’t mind this story and don’t forgets I own nothing’s.

 ----The principal office----

Kakashi was in the office and talking about Naruto and how he is going to be in the school.” So Naruto have a lot of problem huh?” 

“Yes Kakashi so I want you to keep an eye on him and I also ask Iruka to help and don’t make him feel unwanted because he went threw a lot already” said Tsunade. She was worry for Naruto like he was baby or something, she wanted to help Naruto anyway she can.

“Sorry, but it sound like you are the boy mother, sorry for asking, but why do you care so much about Naruto?” Tsunade stop for a minute and think and then she looks up to Kakashi.

“Naruto is someone special to me he remind me of some people I use to know and love and he someone I need to keep an eye on” Tsunade said that with a gentle face remembering her past. Kakashi can see that Tsunade have a deep feeling for the boy, but don’t know why, but he just let it be. “Kakashi Naruto guardian is a friend of mines and a writer I think you read one or two of his books, but I need you to watch him”

“I will try my best to watch out for him and if I see any problem I will tell you.” Kakashi then left to see Iruka to see what they are going to do, with this order, Tsunade gave them.

---Lunch---

Naruto is look around for somewhere to seat he meet some kids in his class that was funny and wanted to hung out with him at lunch: Kiba look funny and he look a little like a dog and he always talk about his dog Akamaru, Shino he is to himself and always wearing a under coat the that his mouth and shades to hide his yes, Chōji is someone who love to eat, but everyone know better then call him fat, Shikamaru is a lazy person always saying “troublesome”, but is the smartest person in the school, Neji is smart and have good eyes he can see from for away and Rock Lee he is extremely energetic and always over do everything. These are the fiend Naruto made on the first day of school, he believe that it was going to hard because of his old school where he didn’t have a lot of friends. Seating at the lunch table Naruto saw Sasuke and Sasuke came over to sea next to him.

 “So Naruto how was your old town’’ ask Chōji while eating so fired chicken, Naruto stay quiet for a second and answer.

“ To this place I a lot better I even like the school here, my middle wasn’t all that.” Naruto look around hoping that would be the best answer to say and no one will question it. “How about you guys how was you old school?”

“Nothing special it the same as any other school, me, Neji went to the same middle school, Chōji and Shikamaru went to the same school and same for Kiba and Shino” said Rock Lee.

“What about you Sasuke what? Naruto said and as he said it Sasuke heart jump at the sound of his name coming out o Naruto mouth.

“ My school was the same like other school it just that the girls keep on following me I hate it” 

“You should be happy girls are following you” said Kiba. Sasuke just look at Kiba with a face that made he stays quite.

“Naruto what class do you have next?”

“ I have Health with Kurenai and then Gym with Guy an then computer with Iruka.”

“We have health together Naruto with Neji” said Shikamaru.

“You have Gym with me and it look like with Sasuke and Kiba too” said Rock Lee. Naruto smile cause he wouldn’t be alone in the school.

“Naruto we have computer together you, me, Chōji, Shino” said Sasuke. Sasuke was glad that so of the classes he has Naruto is in it. Naruto was happy; “ o before I forget I think my Sai is with us in computer.”