lets see

Sasuke POV
'My heart felt as if it was fill with butterfly. What he said was it for real'
Naruto was looking at me waiting for an answers. 'Ok Sasuke you need to act cool.'
"Sure Naruto I would go with you."

"Cool Sasuke thanks." Naruto face was so cute. Naruto turn around and grab my hand and pull me to wear he wanted me to go. We said goodbye to everyone before we left.

"Naruto where are we going after school." Naruto turn around and put his index finish to his mouth.

"Shh that is a secret."

'Oh no why is he so cute.' Sasuke heart was taken just by that one move. He didn't move it was as if he was turn into stone.

"Earth to Sasuke are Ok" Naruto wave his hand in Sasuke face. Sasuke blink his eyes twice and look at Naruto.

"No I am fine let get to class before we are late."

"Sure." Naruto grab Sasuke hand and ran to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke and Naruto sat and waited for the teacher to enter the class.

"Ok class I don't want any trouble today. Today we will start research paper on animals and you will have to work in a team, no more then three people ok. So now look for you group"

"I chose Sasuke!!!!!" yell a fan girl

"NO he is mine"

" I saw him first"

Sasuke just look at the girl and felt annoyed. Sasuke turn around and saw Naruto hitting his back.

" Sasuke let work today"

"Sure"

"That so cool and I know what to do the research paper on."

"And that would be?"

"Foxes I just love them."

"Sure" Sasuke turn around again because his pencil fell on the floor and broke. Sasuke felt some bad was going to happen and when he turn around back to Naruto and saw something or someone he did want to.

"Can I Join you group Naruto?"

"Sure Sai" :)