𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ♤𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦?

"This is sooo boring~" I cried.

The man underneath my foot was scared, I could tell. He was shivering, his facial expression showed fear of being beat up, just like his comrades lying on the concrete floor. "P-please! S-s-spare me!"

"p-pLeaSe, s-S-SpaRe Me!" I mocked him in a funny, deep voice. "You're all such wimps. What ever happened to all the confidence you had? I'm preeetty sure that you said you weren't going easy on me since I'm a girl."

"W-we won't ever d-do it again! Just please, s-spare us!" He begged for mercy.

I smirked at the scene infront of me. "Oh, yeah?" I said. They nodded like a chicken bobbing it's head.

"Well, chicken boys. As long as you won't ever meet with the whole gang, I won't hunt you down and kill you." They all flinch at my words.

Miraculously, one of them had awoken and heard the whole thing, "It's the Kyoryoku Gang to you!" he shouted.

I quickly turned my head towards him and gave him a cold look. "What did you just say, chicken boy?" said menacingly.

He flinched at the glare of daggers pointed towards him. "N-NOTHING!"

"Okay, have a good day!" I removed my foot from the man's throat and walked out of the alley.

♥︎❤︎♥︎❤︎♥︎❤︎♥︎❤︎♥︎❤︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

A sigh came from my mouth. I wonder what I did when I went berserk.

Why can't Dad just recognize my talent and let me lead? I thought to myself. I kept thinking about my woes.

I paused.

I stop whatever I was doing at the moment, then proceeded to to go and walked towards the sweets store nearby. I wonder what's the special this time.

☕︎✍︎⌨︎⌫☏︎

"Hmm. Mob, can you come here?" Said Reigen as he read the document in his hand.

Mob looked at him in wonder. "Sure, shishou."

"What's wrong, shishou?" He asked as he walked towards his boss, his words containing curiousity.

Reigen then tilted his hand towards Shigeo to show the paper in his hand. "We have an evil spirit targeting deliquents. It's been requested by a gang member." He then tilted his hand back to his line of sight. "I was going to turn it down, but then I remembered about the money."

"Let's go!"

☕︎✍︎⌨︎⌫☏︎

"What was that?!" Shrieked Reigen. He saw something on the corner of his eye move, he couldn't tell what it was though.

"Is there something wrong, shishou?" Asked Shigeo. He looked over his panicked boss, wondering what was wrong.

Reigen quickly shifted his actions. "N-nothing, Mob. Continue looking." He mentally cursed at his stutter.

"Master, I feel a presence." Said Shigeo as he looked at Reigen with what seemingly looks like an emotionless expression.

This had caught Reigen's attention. "Is it a spirit?" He asked. This could finally be it!

Shigeo lifted his shoulders. "I'm not sure. This feels different." He said with uncertainty.

Reigen thought deeply. This might be it, but he said it was different. Maybe it's a powerful evil spirit? No, I have Mob with me.

ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎
"Alright, where is it?"

"Right over there, shishou."
ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎

Shigeo pointed deeper into the alleyway. It looked like there was no light in there, and it also looked onimous.

Reigen gulped. "L-let's go..." He started walking deeper into the alleyway.

Slowly but surely, he could feel a powerful presence in the dark alleyway, it scared him. But he didn't let it show.

He then saw two glowing lights in the dark.

"Who the h♤ll are you?"