𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔽⚠︎𝕔𝕜

☕︎✍︎⌨︎⌫☏︎

"Who the h♤ll are you?"

Reigen looked at the delinquent-looking woman. "My name is Reigen Arataka, the greatest psychic of the 21st century! We will exorcise you!" He said, mistakening the woman as an evil spirit.

She blinked in silence to process his words and laughed.

"*ʷʰᵉᵉᶻᵉ* ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ* ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵛⁱˡ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗ?!"

While she laughed her ⚠︎ss off, Reigen was left alone to his thoughts. Is she actually the evil spirit? She doesn't even look like one. Maybe she's an esper just like Mob? No, maybe she really is an evil spirit. Am I overthinking things?

She then stopped laughing, wiping a stray tear from her eye. And as if she read his mind, she said, "Just so you know, I'm an esper, not an evil spirit. Sure, I can copy abilities of ghosts and other powers, but I'm not like those irritating sh⚠︎ts."

Her words make Shigeo's eyes widen."You're an esper too?" He asked with a suprised face.

29%

"Of course I am. If I wasn't what would I be? An alien? What, are you an esper too?" She said, as if it was obvious.

"If so, then are you the one who caused some trouble with gangs?" asked Mob. Espers shouldn't misuse their powers. He chanted on his head.

"Yeah? And so what?" She taunted them. She wanted someone to fight. It would also be interesting if she fought another esper, she hasn't fought one since highschool.

"Espers shouldn't misuse their powers." Mob finally said what was on his mind. He was bothered by the fact that you used them when you fought, he knew from the the document Reigen had on his hand.

He remembers the words told to him by his shishou.

Your abilities are like a knife. Know how to use it. Don't stab people, just cut some vegetables for the meal you are making , like cooking. In other words, Use it for good.

38%

"Ha?" Her face grew red from anger, as if she had a problem with people making her do what they say. "Don't tell me what to do..." She said.

(Fighting scene ahead. I don't know if it'll be bad tho _(;<」∠)_)

Soon enough, she slowly sank into the floor, making it look like she was walking into water.

Reigen panicked.

They started to look at the ground, trying to figure out where she had gone next.

Next thing they knew, she popped out of the wall, beside Mob and punched him. She then giggle and went back, sinking into the surface.

ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎
"Are you okay, Mob?"

"I'm okay, shishou."
ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎

47%

They heard her laughs and giggles echoing through the alleyway. They looked around, back to back.

She then appeared again, out of nowhere. She punched Reigen where the sun doesn't shine.

Reigen gripped his *mm* and kneeled. He made a sound, the pitch higher than a plane in the sky. She laughed uncontrollably, pointing at him.

While Y/n was distracted, Shigeo took a hold of her and pulled her out of the ground with his power.