Chapter 16

After Taehyung's therapy session, he started to walk his way to the rooftop where he'd hopefully meet the others there, so that they could all have lunch together

When he reached his destination, he was about to fully open one of the double doors leading to the roof. Before his hand could even touch the door, the wind blew the slightly open door more open, revealing his friends.

Hoseok looked at him before his hands subconsciously grabbed the lightweight fabric covering Aera as she turned around.

"Hos—" He paused.

They were so close.

Hoseok's breath tickled Aera's face as he placed his index finger under her chin, forcing her to look up, He murmured something to her as his hands fell on her waist.

Taehyung did not want to witness anymore than he had already seen, so intuitively, he left the scene and escaped to the bathroom, feeling uneasy.

|||

Taehyung digged into the bottom of his messy school bag and he took out the obligatory medication he never took, trapped in an iodine coloured bottle.

He opened the cylindrical bottle desperately and he  poured the encapsulated pills into his palm, the more the better. He shoved them into his mouth and without warning, bit hard on his hand, blood escaping freely from the newly formed wound.

He then sucked on his skin and used it as a solvent to swallow the pills.

"...swallow, don't choke." Taehyung whispered through his trembling lips as his dream evilly tormented him.

Some pills had fallen carefully around and as he desperately tried to pick up the blood covered pills, his therapy book fell onto the tiled floor. "—shit." He cursed as the blood in his mouth stained his teeth and allowed some to dribble down his lip ring to his chin.

Now instead of retrieving the previously dropped pills, he absentmindedly took his bottle of pills and poured more into his mouth.

Taking another dosage of blood from his hand, he then tried again to swallow all the pills at once. His face began to heat up, palms sweating up as his legs began to feel limp, "...swallow." He repeated wiping his chin with the back of his bloodied hand, smearing more blood on his face instead.

"...sorry."

His world went black.

In an orderly fashion, Jungkook washed his hands thoroughly before walking over to the drying towels to dry them.

Not really paying attention, his eyes diverted to a black book laying halfway in and out of a stall that happened to be on the tiled floor. He then dried his hands haphazardly before picking up the isolated book.