The cruelty of a Father

3rd person POV

"The cruelty of a Father"

"what the hell..."

"why is there always negatives, can't we see something positive for once?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
2 months before the start of the first generation's second phase

There was a luxurious car, making it's was to Tokyo at a unusually fast pace, bordering the speed limit in a big city like this. The man inside the car was shaking his leg nervously, his face was drenched in sweat to the point his brown hair got wet, his usually stoic and piercing golden eyes were darting around the car nervously. Now what in the world can be happening that can make a man with an iron will, be reduced to this pathetic state. The date today is October 20, now what's so special about that day.

*Flashback*

There was only one person in this world who Professor Ayanokouji shows his smile to, and that person would be his wife, Mrs. Ayanokouji Kiyomi. She had long black hair, usually tied in a braid, usually resting in her left shoulder. She had ruby eyes that exudes an aura of warmth and care. She may not be the most beautiful woman out there, not the most talented, not the most impressive. All in all, she was an ordinary woman. But what she lacked in other areas, she made up for it with support, and is an extremely caring person.

She was the light to Mr.Ayanokouji's darkness. She was energetic, lively, and a really out-going person, it may seem weird why someone like him wanted to be with this girl, but she was exactly what he needed. During times of trials and tribulations, she was the one that made him keep moving forward. In times where he could feel the darkness consume him, she was always the one to pull him out. Professor Ayanokouji was able to put his plan into place because of her, because when there is a greatly ambitious man, they need somebody to support them with all their hearts. That's why Professor Ayanokouji truly treasured his wife, because he knows too well that without her, his humanity might've been lost, and he would've been devoured by his hopes and dreams, he spends every night thanking the stars for gifting him such a wonderful person.

The students' hearts warmed after seeing such a scene. They remembered what J said about Mr. Ayanokouji being a person that loves his family. They weren't naive, however.

They remembered the title of this video, and even if they hoped it wasn't the case, something might've happened.

'If the title of the video is about cruelty, that means something big must've happened to make a man like that cruel, did something happen to the mother?' Ryuuen thought

'Wow, the professor seems like a different man, what made this change, I wonder? Come to think of it, I have never seen ayanokouji-kun's mother before, don't tell me...' Feelings of sadness enveloped sakayanagi as she thought of what might've happened to the mother

'What a lovely family, does that mean ayanokouji-kun is like that naturally? Is what I would like to think, based on the title alone, I could imagine a lot of things. Usually I would prepare for the worst, but the thought of ayanokouji-kun will be the one to experience it, I don't even want to imagine it...' Horikita didn't realize she has hugging herself just by the thought of something happening to such a happy couple

Most of the students also started getting goosebumps, they had a hunch that this scene in front of them wouldn't last long, and we're shivering at the thought of what might've changed

Sotomura, however, already knew what would happen the moment he saw the woman's hairstyle.

One day, woman decided she wanted to have a child. At first, the man was worried, because his wife has a weaker body than an average person, and we're told many times by doctors that bearing a child might prove difficult for her, and it may endanger her life. The man didn't want to risk it, and tried to convince his wife to adopt instead. The wife vehemently refused however, this is one of the things she can't compromise on, she wanted his child, she dreamed of the days she would raise their child that has brown hair and golden eyes, but has a bubbly personality, just like her. And honestly, the man wanted that too, but if the birth  the child would result in him losing her, he didn't want to imagine what would happen to him. Eventually, the wife was able to convince the husband.