'Change My Mind' Chapter 3- "I Love You"

He enters your room and he kisses you on the cheek. "We are through!" Niall said. You smile. "How was it?" you ask Niall. "Now I feel free from demands!"Niall says with a giggle. You laugh. "(Y/N) I'm In Love with you! I can't deny that now!" niall says looking deeply in your eyes. You freeze and just stare at Niall.

2 years later...

You and Niall have been dating and no one knows but the boys and your parents. "im very happy that stephanie doesn't know about us" Niall said putting his arms around you. "I Can't believe you guys didn't tell the world about you two!!" Louis says smiling wide. "I love you more than you love me!" you say blushing. "Love you so much that i would prove it to the world" niall says. After your date at a fancy restaurant with Niall. you went home and niall turned on the T.V and there was news on Niall, "Niall Horan from a british band of 5 lads called One Direction Admits to dating (Y/N)!" A girl on the news says. you look at him smiling. he pulls you close and kisses you for many long minutes. the rest of the boys arrive, "hey niall can we talk?" harry asks. Niall looks at you and you nod. "Sure" He answers.

Liam: MARRY HER!

Niall: Woah, woah woah! that's not the first thing you can say to a person!

Louis: I married Eleanor! now it's your turn!!

Zayn: you and (Y/N) can have a good marriage! me and Perrie are still wating for the perfect moment! and you have the perfect time!

Niall: Fine but tomorrow when we go on our date

Liam: It's so adorable when you and (Y/N) go on 3 dates a week... Doesn't your wallet get empty??

Niall: it does.. but I work hard to get money and pay for the restaurant bills, she is everything to me!

Zayn: And that's why you must marry her!

you heard some of the conversation since they weren't whispering the exact words you heard was: "....when we go to our date......doesn't your wallet get empty??......she is everything to me... .. Marry her!" you tried not to listen but you could'nt help to see what the 'marry her' talk was about...

To be Continued...

yep. that was short. but hope you guys liked it :) chapter 4 >>>