.::ACT I::. Chapter 1

It seems like a dream, but then I think to myself, is it really reality? 

That Sunday afternoon changed how I saw reality. 

--

Monsters?  Real life soul-sucking monsters!?  I thought to myself, if it wasn't for that person, or whatever it was, I would've most likely been dead. 

My mind was spinning with questions and concerns.  I needed to find someone that had a clue of what was going on.

As soon as I woke up I ached in pain, I soon notice a folded note saying the following,  "Don't travel at night, it is no longer safe."

I need to find out more about these creatures, thinking to myself. I put on my jeans and one of my favorite red shirts, and then walk outside.

I looked upon the sky," pretty sunny today", I talked out loud.

"Hey Mino!", a familiar  voice I thought to myself, "Oh hey Elize", throwing back a friendly smile.

Elize has been my friend since I could remember, we met in middle school. I always took care of her and her feelings.

She's a shy individual with a good heart. I've always thought she was pretty cute because she had the face of an angel, I never had the guts to ask her out.

"How are you feeling", she asked kindly. "I'm okay at the moment, I really don't know what happened last night, but one things for sure I need to see Yamato about the things that have been happening lately." I told her softly. "Oh alright, be careful!" she yelled back as I started running down the alleyway.

This little suburb has been a peaceful and quite place for many decades, crime rarely happened here because of the cities rules and law. The streets where mostly deserted in the morning, the only people I saw where older people going to work.

I soon arrived at the old Yamato's place.

"Hey old man, I got a few ques-", "Ouch, I saw that coming" groaning on the ground. "What do you want Mino , don't you see I'm trying to study her?!" meaning that in an irritated mood.

"Well yea, b-but old man I need to figure what's going on at night, I need to know the truth." I said in a soft voice. "Well if your really interested, these monsters or terrors where last seen three thousand years ago. They where created for good, but like every person says, every "good" thing turns sour one day or another. They where casted away; thousands of them to another world far from here."

"As of right now no one knows how these monsters broke and protruded through the Arch Light barrier, but one thing for sure, only a single out-lying army knows how to kill these horrific beasts, there called the Spectres." He told me all of this in a voice as though you've been shot.

- - - End of chapter. - - - 

What's up cookies!! Sorry for the short chapter, but this is my first story I'm creating, if you got any ideas please Pm me

If you like these story so far please comment, favorite, or just simply follow the series. Thanks again! More chapters are coming soon! :)