Truth Untold😖(Chp 12)

Jimin's pov: All of a sudden Y/n fainted but i catched her in my arms. I immediately told the staff to sum up everything ad the bring the  girl to the backstage who came with Y/n.  We took her to the backstage and realised that her condition was quite worse. I immediately took her up in a bridal style and placed her in my car, and at once drove off to the Seoul Medical Hospital.

(AT THE HOSPITAL)

Jimin: Excuse me maam?

Receptionist: Yes sir. How may i help you?

Jimin: She is really in a serious condition. Please help me out!

Receptionist: (she dials and contacts Dr.Jihyun, and soon the word boys take her to the ICU) Sir, can you kindly complete the formalities?

Jimin Yeah sure!

-She asked basic questions, like name, age and last.....who s her gurdian?

Receptionist: Sir, who is the gurdian?

Jimin: Umm..its me, i am her finanace.

-After one hour of testing and stuff, Dr.Jihyun came out and he wanted to a word with Jimin and Suzy. 

Jimin: Oh doctor, how is Y/n? Will she be fine?

Jihyun: Hmmm...you all didn't know about this?

Suzy: About what? As far as I know, Y/n didn't have any disorder.

Jihyun: She is a cancer patient almost for a year. Its the advanced stage...............and she has only a few days in her hands. Im sorry Mr.Park, just make sure the last few days of her life and happy!

-After heraing the doctor's words, Jimin started crying, he was sobbing, breathing heavily....and he was regretting everything. He felt as if his word was at its edge. Suzy was also heartbroken and crying...as Y/n is one of the best persons she has ever met. 

Nurse: Mr.Park and Suzy. you both can now meet Miss.Lee.

Suzy: Go ahead. Talk to her, I cant see her in that condition. (she started crying)

Jimin: Hmm...okay!

(AT Y/N'S CABIN)

Jimin: Y-yn!! (he couldn't hold back his tears)

Y/n: J-jimin-a-ah d-dont c-cry, im glad that atleast i could meet you before my death...Saranghae Jimin.

Jimin: S-saranghae Y-y/n. (he hugged her lightly)

Y/n: Um..uh..Jimin?

Jimin: Yeah say?

Y/n: I want to meet Jisoo, and tell her everything....I really dont wanna die with a burdened heart.......

Jimin: O-oh O-okay....I'll tell Tae to tell her.....
Y/n, u knew u were a cancer patient....why didn't you for the proper medication??

Y/n: What was the need? Jisoo was happy with her idol life, my mom never loved me, and Suzy was engaged in her love life................and the most important person in my life, Park Jimin, that story was shuttered long ago..........hmm.....(she smiles as tears flowed down her cheeks)

Jimin: Y-yn.....please dont leave me......the only reason I'm still living is y-you.....only y-you, Lee Y/n......(he starts crying)

Y/n: Birth and Death is not in my hand Jimin, but the way I had to live my life is in my hand. And the best part of my life was confined to those few months of high school with you........hmm.....(she smiled it pain)

-A few things are not in our hand, just like the best moments of our life, some are sacrificed and removed from our hearts....but they are still alive in the depth of your heart.

Author: Hey all!! Sorry for late updates! I can't update regularly due to online school. Hope u all like this chapter, bye lovelies!💜

 Hope u all like this chapter, bye lovelies!💜

I'm murdered by his cuteness...😍😍