S-Saranghae💔 (Chp 13)

Jimin's pov: The doctor came in again to do a few more tests, so he requested me to go outside. I called Tae and asked explained him everything, he was quite sad as Y/n was really close to him and Tae called her noona...I asked him to contact Jisoo...and tell her everything and ask her to come here....

Taehyung's pov: I was really very sad hearing Y/n's such severe and critical conditions. I called up Jisoo and told her everything...

Jisoo: OMG! Y-y/n, my y/n....(she was tearing up helplessly).....

Tae: Jisoo please, you have to be strong......Jisoo, y/n wants to meet u once, and as soon as possible, the doctor said she doesn't have much time....

Jisoo: I'll be there my evening. Bye Tae!

Tae: Hmm...bye Jisoo!

(TIME SKIP)

Dr.Jihyun: Mr.Park?
(Jimin is in the hospital since she got admitted)

Jimin: Yes Jihyun?

Dr.Jihyun: Her condition is detoriating....Please be mentally prepared...

Jimin: Hmm....

??: Jimin!! Where is Y/n??

Jimin: (he looks behind revealing a sad, gloomy, worried and teared up Jisoo) Oh Jisoo, come I'll take u to her cabin.

Jisoo: Oh okay!

Jisoo's pov: I was tearing up seeing my cheerful bestfriend laying on the hospital bed, standing at the edge of death....

Jisoo: Y/n! (She starts crying)

Y/n: Jisoo, I have to tell you something......

Jisoo: Yeah?

Y/n: Jisoo, a few years ago in high school, Jimin and I liked eachother.......he proposed me, but I rejected him and said him to date you, I know its wrong, and I'm really sorry for what I did, but I really didn't want to break your heart........I'm sorry (tears started rolling down Y/n's cheeks)

Jisoo: Y-y/n, you did this only for me? I should be sorry, I'm ashamed of my mistakes......

Jimin and Y/n: Its fine Jisoo....its okay.

(Y/n was losing her breath and she could feel her vision getting blurry, and her voice was being faint, she is now living the last few moments of her life)

Y/n: J-ji-min-ah S-sar-ranghe....

Jimin: (He fell on his knees and held her hands and started crying helplessly.) S-Saranghae Y/n...

Author: This is the end of this story! Hope you all liked it...💗
Borahae!💜

I'm soft🥺! This baby is making my heart go crazy😍!! Aww~I'm crying😭💜!