CHAPTER 7

When I arrived to the dorm, I immediately opened the package. It has a small red box inside, together with a mini bouquet

 It has a small red box inside, together with a mini bouquet

 and a note saying,

Hi Babygirl!

              It's been a while since I spent at least a day alone with you. When will that happen again? I mean, I really miss you and I'm always jealous whenever you are spending time with the others. You don't even reach me out anymore. I hope to have you again! <3

Sincerely loving you,
Guess!(I really miss you like a looooot)

I was surprised with the details. From the color of the box, and the choice of flowers. It was all my favorite. I opened the red box and saw a bracelet. It was a simple, yet a beautiful bracelet.

I didn't realized that I was smiling until Chan came

"Oi, someone's smiling from ear to ear, what's with that smile, huh?" He asked while peeking at the note I was holding.

"It's nothing, oppa! I just saw something that made me happy, okay?" 

"I guess that's a love letter?" I didn't noticed Changbin and Han standing beside Chan. They are smiling like something's going on.

"No it's not! I don't even know who sent me these, hehe" I laughed awkwardly.

"Then it's a secret admirer! I knew it!" Han snapped, his smile got even wider. 

"The tell Minho oppa that you also want a gift from him as your 'secret admirer'." I teased him. His ears and cheeks turned red.

We all laughed at his sudden response and decided to sleep.

3rd person POV
Yuri was smiling while thinking about the gift. Little did she know that someone's watching at her from afar, waiting for the right time to express his feelings and tell it to Yuri.