Chapter 7: My Room

Stay calm Y/n everything will be okay...at this point the police are already investigating. They will come! Dad will come too! Right....they will come?

"Take the bag off. Once you're done come upstairs. The boss wants to have a meeting with everyone."

I hear footsteps come close to me. Once they stop I feel a hand touch my forehead. I open my eyes to see a man with a mask on.

"Now, you be a good girl and behave princess."

The guy exits the door. I can't see anything! It's so pitch black. I try to look around but they tied me up. I can't move or turn around. I hope nothing bad happens...

???'s p.o.v

Can't believe I'm stressing over this shit. I'm at my limit who knows what I'll do.

"Boss, everyone is here. We're ready when you are."

"Alright, first things first. You all may know we have kidnapped Y/L/N's daughter! That's a huge advantage to our goal. We have to stay focus from now on. I do not want to hear excuses from any of y'all! Do I make myself clear!"

"Yes sir!!!"

I hear them say.

"Now then, I will only say this once since I have other stuff to do. I don't want any of you going to that girls room! If you get an order from me then that's the only time you are allowed to go inside other than that you are prohibited to enter. If you somehow disobey my orders then you know the consequences. Alright then, you are all dismissed!" I don't want any of these bastards ruining my plan. I've come this far.

"Wow boss you really want to protect that princess."

"Shut up J-Hope! I'm not in the mood right now." I begin to walk out.

"Haha, sorry. Just that...did you really had to kidnap her and keep her hostage in order for him to come?"

I can feel J-Hope stare me down. I hate when he does that.

"Yes." I begin walking to my office.

J-Hope's p.o.v

"Did you really had to kidnap her and keep her hostage in order for him to come?" I finally say what I've been keeping in. I think this is a dirty choice of him. Putting that girl on the spot.

"Yes."

Is all I hear from him. This is really getting to his head! He's not thinking straight! It's frustrating to watch.

"Hey J-Hope I was wondering if wow! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I need some time by myself." I walk out the meeting room and head to the bar.

3 days later
.
.
.
.
"Momma!!"
.
.
.
"Momma!!"
.
.
.
"I'm sorry sir but your wife won't be able to make it."

"How dare you!? Save my wife!!! Save her now!!!"

"Momma..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's p.o.v

I wake up to a strange sound. I haven't eaten anything since I've been here. My mouth is dry it's like a dessert in here.

"Please! Can I have some water! I beg you!" I start yelling in order for them to hear me.

"Shut up! The boss said not to give you anything."

"Please at least a cup of water...I don't think I'll survive much longer." I feel tears fall down my cheeks.