Chapter 48

Will's perspective

I missed the first lesson because of my mother who did not wake me up on time, I was a little annoyed that I was not the one who came to school late. I had a perfect presence and now it was ruined because of my mother, I hurried so that I would have time for the second lesson anyway. Was a little angry at Tessa because she forced me to go to a treatment home and get help from a psychologist, she did not trust me enough. But who could blame her, I just understood and I know what I had done, had her to thank that I was even alive and now get a second chance thanks to Tessa. She was something extra, a friend you could always trust, I ruined almost everything but she still stayed strangely enough, my beloved Tessa. At first I blamed her for what happened to Travis but today I know it was not her fault and I had to live with what I had caused her instead. I had not stopped thinking about her since we last saw each other and I thought I was starting to get feelings for her, how could you not love her when she was so amazing in every way. 

 When I got to school it was only fifteen minutes until the next lesson would start so I decided to look for Tessa, she probably wondered where I was somewhere. I could not find her anywhere inside the school so I went out to see if she was there but no Tessa was in sight. Thought to go in again so that the lesson would start soon so I simply had to wait until then to talk to her. I was at the back of the school and would go in again at the front but just then I saw Charlie, Cody who I could not stand. Saw that it would take the same path as me so I tried to go the other way to avoid backing up with them. But instead they started going towards me, did not think much about it but we would probably just go in the same direction. But before I even had time to rule, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and saw that it was Charlie...