Chapter 34

"Well, you see, you always fall for the guys who do not deserve you, but you want people to feel sorry for you later. When it never end the way you want it to", Justin replied, trying to hurt me just as I had hurt him. 

 "Are you serious?, then did you start caring about me?", I replied in surprise. 

 "I do not, I just warn you from your bad choices that you constantly make." 

 "What do you want to get out of all this," I replied as I began to understand less and less about who he really was. I could understand that he just wanted me but he showed it in the wrong way and it hurt me, although maybe that was exactly what I deserved. 

 "Is it not time to take a good look in the mirror to see what kind of person you have become, I liked you much better before," Justin replied, looking at me with a deadly look. The atmosphere became very stiff almost so that you could touch it because it was so strong. 

 "Wasn't that a little hard?", Cody replied. 

"No, that's exactly what she deserves," Justin replied to prove something to me. 

 "Why are you doing this, I thought we were friends?".

  "Yes, I guess over time things change and I do not like the person you are becoming," he replied and I did not understand. 

 "What are you talking about and what kind of person am I becoming?", I replied confused. 

 "You left me because I loved you and that's where your mistakes started," Justin replied emotionally and I could not read his face because it was completely shiny. 

 "Firstly it was not the answer to my question, secondly I am sorry I have already said it so many times what do you want me to do?". 

 "Stop giving guys false hopes !. You do not even understand what you are doing wrong... then it will be as it will be in the end and then no one wants to have anything to do with you ", Justin replied and looked me deep in the eyes. 

 "I understand how you think, you do not have to talk to me then if it is such a big problem for you", I replied and left without even looking at him or looking around me. I was tired of taking more shit than I already did and now by someone who I still thought cared about me but we were all wrong sometimes.I am consumed by all my problems, have far too many things spinning around in my head. My life is filled with hatred and all the choices I made I lost myself in and now I had to live with all the consequences. I had to go through a lot but part of myself hoped that one day I would see the light through the tunnel and start to feel happy but everything just felt black right now. 

 I saw Estella and Grace on the dance floor and they looked very happy, they made me very happy because even though I had lost them, they had found each other. They saw that I was sitting alone but I was obviously not worth putting my energy on but I was not sorry for that but I simply had to live with it. Cody came to me because he saw that I was sitting alone and I assumed it was because he wanted to make a good impression. 

 "Do you want to dance?", He asked politely, I had not seen him that way before but everyone was surprised sometimes. 

 "I do not know if it is such a good idea," I replied uncertainly. 

 "I think they were a very good idea," Cody replied, smiling. 

 "Why are you so kind to me from nowhere," I replied in surprise. 

 "You're different and I never stopped liking you," Cody replied Kindly. 

 "The rumors that go around about me then, you must honestly hate me?", I replied remorsefully. 

 "It's just like you said rumors, when I look into your eyes it's not evil I see but goodness. I do not think you could do something like that because you are too kind for that ", Cody replied lovingly.I could feel my tears starting to fall because it was the best I had heard in a long time, I felt for a moment that I could cope with all this going on in my life because I was no longer alone. Cody hugged me and that was exactly what I needed without knowing it. What I did not really want to admit to myself and that was that I lacked closeness. The only thing I wanted was for people to stay in my life but everyone left me in the end. 

 "What do you say about dancing now then?", He replied and held out his hand. 

 "You probably never give up, do you?", I replied smiling. 

 "You can damn well I'm not coming," he replied, looking pleased. 

 "Okay then!", I replied and grabbed his hand. What did I have to lose or did I have everything to lose but I did not care anymore, he was the only one who had made me feel a little better for a long time now.