𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ~ 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

The next morning I woke up on the floor of Ginny's room laying in my sleeping bag.
The sun just came up and beamed cozy, warm sunlight on my face.
It was peaceful and quiet in the room and you could hear birds from outside chirping beautiful melodies.

I sat up , my legs still buried in my sleeping bag , and stretched my arms into the air. I looked around the room and saw that Hermione already got out of bed but Ginny was still fast asleep.

I picked up my glasses from beside me (if you have some), put them on my nose and got up from the floor. I went over to the door and out of the room as quite as I could , my bare feet making sounds on the wooden floor.

Just as I closed the door behind me and stood in the hallway another figure appeared infront of my face. "Already woken up I see." George said "Oh, yeah, goodmorning George." I smiled a bit of an awkward tension sitting between us. "Hey , uhm.. look, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I know you were blaming yourself for letting Harry down.. I should've just let you go look for him with Dad, Ron and Hermione. But you have to understand that I was just so worried that something bad could've happened to you. I mean we barely spoke the last year and now that you're finally back, the old y/n, I didn't want to lose you again." George explained, with a genuine sorry face expression. "No-Geogre.. I understand, completely. And after all I should be the one apologizing.." I explained feeling a blush creeping up my face.

"Why exactly didn't you hang out with us anymore? " George questioned and my hand got sweaty "I-uhm..I-I.." "Bloody hell! You Guys scared the shit out of me" Ron suddenly said as he appeared from down the stairs. "Mum said breakfast is ready." He casually mentioned and bothe George and I nod.

"Well.." I said looking back at George "..let's get some breakfast, I'm starving." I finished my sentence and went down the hall but George grabbed my wrist "Wait!.. I really missed you here y/n." He said and this time I could see his cheeks turning a light shade of pink "I really missed being here too." I smiled and we went down into the kitchen.

"Oh goodmorning!" Molly said as we sat down at the table. Geoge sat across from me, next to Fred and Ron sat to my right. Hermione and Harry sat in the livingroom just talking to each other, Mione had already packed up all her stuff and was waiting for her parents to arrive. I send a smile her way, greeted Molly and started making myself a bred roll with strawberry jam. "Did you all sleep allright ?" Molly asked as she put each one of us a bit of scrambled egg onto our plates. "Despite everything that happend yesterday I slept suprisingly good." I answered and Molly smiled.

A few moments later Ginny also came downstairs and went up to the kitchen table. We ate in silence which was usually not the case hence why Ginny was visibly confused.
"What's up with you guys? Woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning?" She laughed as she sat down with us. We just shook our heads 'no' and continued to eat our food. "So, anyone down for a quick round of Quidditch after breakfast?" Fred cheered and all our heads popped up from our food. I flashed an evil smile and George grinned brightly. Ginny nodded aprovingly and Harry and Ron already planned on teaming up.

But before that Hermiones parents arrived. After Freds question the room started to brake out in chatter, we were all talking about the Quidditch match and how we would arrange our teams.
but when a knock on the door was heared we suddendly went quiet.

Molly went to open the door and Hermiones parents entered the house. They greeted us nicely and we all greeted back. It was the first time Hermiones parents were at the Burrow and as everyone who's there for the first time their faces were lit with exitment and amazement. Molly put some coffee and mugs on the coffee table and everything flew over our heads from the kitchen into the livingroom and Molly sat down with Miones parents on the sofa.