Chapter:32

A few months later
Jimins pov

I rush into the room when jungkook screams loudly. I see a puddle of water beneath him and my eyes widen

The baby!

I put a mask on that covers my whole face and put a hat on and then pick him up bridal style and I rush him out the house not bothering to inform the others and I run to the hospital and run inside "hey!! Help!!" two nurses rush to me and glance down at his pants and then nod

I lay him on a bed and then walk next to the bed holding his hand tightly as he is taken to the labour ward. The bed is placed against a wall, he holds my hand tightly tears streaming down his cheeks from the pain

I

gently use my other hand to stroke his hair and I then kiss his head "calm down baby"
He pulls away from my hand and there is blood around his mouth

The doctor nods "okay sir... You'll need a cesarean section since there are two babies" jungkook nods "ah! Wait TWO?!?!" my eyes widen and the midwife nods but doesn't give any time to explain anything.

He is rushed down to the surgery room and I get told to wait for a few minutes.
After five minutes I walk into the room and see jungkook with a sheet covering his lower half and a sheet so he can't see what's being done

I walk to him and he loons at me "you're here" I nod "I never left" he holds my hand again and I lean down and lift my mask and kiss him deeply, he kisses back and I then pull away "you're doing amazing baby... So so good"

He smiles and then brushes some hair out my face "a-are you excited... There are two of them?" I nod "of course I am... I can't wait to meet our babies"

1 hour later

I hear two babies crying and my eyes widen when a nurse hands me a small baby. She smiles "you've had a beautiful baby girl" I look at our baby girl and hold her while the doctors stitch jungkook up, another nurse hands me another baby "two baby girls"

After everything is cleaned jungkook is taken to another ward where he sits up a little on the bed. I sit next to him and hold our twins in my arms, her cries die down and jungkook looks at them and smiles "they're beautiful"

I nod "they are .." I gently pass our first daughter to jungkook and he looks at me "what should we name her?" I look at them both and shrug "what about.... Park Ayeong?" jungkook nods "I love it.."

We both look at Ayeong who looks up at both of us. I chuckle and kiss her head "welcome to the world princess... Nothing will ever happen to you or your mother... Ever..." jungkook leans his head on my shoulder"what about our other daughter?"

We both look at our baby girl who is smaller than her sister I smile "what about... Park Aecha?" he nods "I love it" I look at out two princesses and smile "they're already so beautiful.."

The nurse looks at me "you are safe in here park jimin..." my eyes widen, I hesitate but then take my mask off and she smiles "congratulations to you both" she walks out.
Jungkook looks at me "we have two daughters..."

I nod "we're a family" he leans against me and I lower my voice a little "nothing will ever happen to either of them... And that's a promise" jungkook smiles and then feeds both girls

We have two baby girls.... I could not be happier right now...