»3

Carols POV

" CAROL ! " I run out the rv to see Kylie.

" yes dear what's wrong? " I asked her.

" Sophia's back ! " I looked over to the woods to see Isabella & Daryl, Isabella was holding her bridal style.

" SOPHIA SOPHIA MY BABY ! " I yell as I ran to them. Isabella started running to me to, I saw Sophia's eyes closed.

" WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY !? " I said hysterically.

" she collapsed while she was talking to me, I need to get her to Hershel. " I saw her run with my baby.

" did isabella find her ? Or you ? "

Daryl shook his head.

" isabella. "

Haylies POV

I saw isabella run in with Sophia, I was happy to have her back, she was my best friend.

" Haylie Rose Dixon , best wanna stay in here for now " my dad told me. I sighed in frustration. He never let me do anything! I was tired of it.

" you know what, fuck you dad ! " I said walking out.

" LITTLE GIRL YOU BEST TAKE THAT BACK ! " I heard his footsteps behind me. " no " I said bluntly, but then I felt a stinging / burning sensation in my cheek as I fell to the ground.

" DONT YOU FUCKIN TOUCH HER MERLE. " I look up to see isabella & merle fighting.

" DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT NOT TO DO TO MY CHILD, SHES MY CHILD, NOT YOURS, I CAN PARENT HOW EVER THE FUCK I MEAN TO. " wow my dad was angry.

" I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO. DONT TOUCH HER. EVER. " dad scoffed like he didn't care, which he probably didn't.

" SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE HIT. YOU WANT WHAT DAD DID TO US TO HAPPEN TO HER !? CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DONT. " she then turned to me.

" get your stuff haylie, were going into town, me & you. " my eyes filled with excitement. I quickly grabbed my stuff but my dad grabbed my arm.

" you ain't goin no where Missy " his southern accent rolling off his tounge.

" yes she is merle. " he slapped isabella too.

" HEY DONT TOUCH HER. " I look over to see Shane, coming towards us. I saw Izzy punch my dad hard enough for him to black out. Which he did.

****

Izzys POV

" I didn't know that you were that strong auntie " I heard Haylie exclaim. I chuckled a little.

We got out the car as I took out my sword & told Haylie to stay behind me. As we got to the food section I started talking to get no response. When I turned around Haylie wasn't there.