»21

Shane's POV

" SHANE WHERE THE HELL IS MAH SISTER & NEPHEW !? " I ain't a man to cry, but I cried a river.

" she's gone man. " he raised his eyebrow.

" I messed up. I lied. I cheated- "

" its my fault she's gone Daryl. " carol walked in cutting me off.

" I lead Shane on, took off his clothes & that's when Isabella came in. She slapped me, gathered what she needed, grabbed ryan & left with carl & Judith." Carol confessed to daryl. His eyes were filled with hurt.

" I'm going to look for my sister. "

****

~ 2 months later ~

Carl's POV

" mom I'm hungry. " she handed me a granola bar.

" were gunna have to go back to the prison soon. Were fine on ammo. Food not so much. We should start heading back now before it gets dark. " i nodded as we started walking back. Judith & Ryan were getting bigger. They know when to keep quiet & stuff. They're like 2 now. I kind of feel bad they'll never know what the normal world is like.

****

~ 1 hour later ~

Isabella's POV

" Carl shh, hand me your silencer. Use your machete for walkers. Gun only if you need it. make sure the kids don't be too loud or anything. Go back to the little clearing about 10 minutes okay ? I'll meet you there after I'll deal with whoever's trying to attact the prison. Now baby listen to me okay? I love you so much. If I don't make it back just now that I will never stop loving you, & that I'll always be right here. " I poked his heart lightly.

" judith, Ryan, same for you two. "

" we love you mom/mommy. " all three said together. I kissed their foreheads.

" now go. Judith, Ryan, listen to Carl. I love you all so much. See you guys soon. " they left.

I attached the silencer to my handgun & climbed a tree. The tank started going into the gates as every enemy followed behind it.

I saw the person who was in charge & also talking to shane, I quickly shot him. Seeing that he was fighting my husband.

I quickly took out the remaining attackers. Or at least all except one.

I reached the knife in my boot & plunged it into his skull.

I quickly scavenged the bodies & took ammo & guns.

" SHANE ! " I look over to see him bruised & battered. I help him walk as we make our way to carl.

I turn to around to see Daryl, beth, Maggie, glenn, the rest of the group. Except Carol & Hershel.