the begining

in a night sky, There was a gay ass couple walking down the streets. Their names sooty and sweep. Sooty had been in love with sweep for as long as he can remember as he was a closeted homosexual but was to scared to ask him out but five years went by and sooty had plucked up courage after talking to his best friend billy Mays and sweep accepted him and the two had been dating ever since. For five years they had been dating and tonight was the night that they would go further. "Hey sweep i think i'm ready." Sooty said in his voice. "What do you mean sooty?" sweep asked confused as to what his boyfriend was saying. "I'm ready for you." "damn soot i think I am to." Sweep said leaning in to give his boyfriend a kiss. "Let's get to it then." Sooty said it was then they heard a noise. Sooty looked up "Hey sweep did you hear that?" "Yeh i did" "Right i'll be back." 

Sweep waited for a while and then he heard a yell. "SOOOTYY" He yelled and ran down the ally way. He then saw sooty getting beaten up and what he saw shock him to his core. His boyfriend was getting betten by Ben Shapiro. "WHY IS BEN FUCKING SHAPIRO BEATING UP MY BOYFRIEND?" Sweep yelled out rushing up trying to help his bloody boyfriend. "Well lets say hypothetically you don't deserve rights." BEn said as he turned around with the darkest eyes. "Facts don't care about your feelings you stupid dog." he yelled as he charged at sweep and that's the last thing sweep saw.

Two weeks went by and they were not seen. It was soo who knew something was wrong she rushed to sweep and sooty's home to find out that her friends were not home and she saw a message. "YOU'LL NOT SEE YOUR FRIENDS. REMEMBER FACTS OVER FEELINGS-BEN SHAPIRO" Soo screamed and ran to the police station.