Sweet Kisses P.2

Here's part 2 cause having both parts altogether is over 2000 words lol

This one has lemon-ish stuff so enjoy. Or if you don't like that kind of stuff, you can skip

—————————————————
After an hour and half had passed and the two have finished the book, Shuichi mentioned that there's actually a movie for the book that they just finished. Rantaro suggested that they go look for it in the AV Room to watch it there.

The two boys stood up from the cold tiled floor as they made their way to the Game Room, taking the novel along with them.

They entered the Game Room to see that no one was around. Shuichi ran to the AV Room door first, and opened it to see if it was occupied. No one around.

With Shuichi's back towards the Game Room, Rantaro made his way towards Shuichi and wrapped his arms around his lover's stomach. Rantaro laid his head against Shuichi's shoulder as he slowly reached to kiss his neck.

Shuichi made a confused muffled sound as Rantaro kissed his neck again. Shuichi squirmed around enough to be freed from Rantaro's arms, turning around to look at him with a bright red face.

"Wh-What was that for!?"

"Haha, sorry. Just wanted to surprise you a little." Rantaro leaned against the door frame as he crossed his arms, smirking.

Shuichi pouted as he rubbed the exact spot where Rantaro kissed his neck. He awkwardly turned around and walked towards the projector screen. He looked down at the projector and cleared off the dust, as Rantaro watched from the door frame.

Shuichi rushed through the shelves of movies until he found the exact one based off of the novel they had just read. Shuichi excitedly sat down on one of the futons while Rantaro smiled, closed the door behind him, and made his way towards the same futon, sitting down right next to Shuichi.

Once Shuichi had calmed himself down, Rantaro looked over to him. "So...Shuichi."

Shuichi paused as he turned his head to face Rantaro. His face showing confused expression despite the hat covering most of his face. "W-What is it, Rantaro?"

"Your neck is sensitive?" Rantaro smirked. Shuichi's eyes widen as his face slowly turned into a bright tomato red. Shuichi began to scoot away from Rantaro inch by inch while Rantaro was slowly getting closer to him.

"Wh-What! What are you s-saying?! M-My neck isn't s-sensitiv—" Shuichi was caught off by Rantaro's lips softing pressing against his.

Shuichi melted as Rantaro slowly deepened their kiss. Shuichi began losing his balance as he laid down against the futon, along with his hat falling off his head, with Rantaro on top of him.

Shuichi slowly began to lose himself as he closed his eyes, focusing on the make out, and wrapping his arms around Rantaro's neck.

The two separated for air just for a split second, then continued as Rantaro slipped his tongue inside of Shuichi's mouth.

"Mmh.." Shuichi muffled a moan inside of the taller male's mouth. He gripped the back of Rantaro's shirt and tugged on it, continuing to make those soft noises that Rantaro admired so much.