8.

The friends sat on the same sunbed's, this time only three beds as Olivia was laid in between Rob's legs and fast asleep with his arms around her waist. Rob was also sleeping and Olivia's phone was ringing in the background. Tiger answered it, not wanting to wake his mates. "'Ello Olivia's phone."

"Is it possible that I can speak to the owner of this phone please?" The voice down the phone said.

"Nah mate, she's-" He paused, noticing Liv shifting onto her side, embracing Rob's hold. "Occupied. Can I take a message?"

"Yes, this is Sarah Finn, casting director for the movie your friend is auditioning for." The woman said, Tiger looked towards Joey and they were both shocked. He put the phone on speaker. "I'd like to happily announce that as of tomorrow, your friend Olivia will have acquired the role of Logan Stark, Mr Stark's daughter."

"Oh my gosh, mate, Liv's going to be an actor." Tiger said to Joey.

"Yes yes, very good. Olivia Thompson has been put on the casting list as Logan and Charlie Rowe and Tom Holland are in the last two positions to get the role of Peter." Sarah informed them. "They are looking forward to meeting Olivia."

"Sorry, did you say Tom Holland?" Tiger asked.

"Yes?" Her voice sounded. "Although I have already run through this information with Olivia on our phone call this morning. I neglected to mention that we will need to see her in the central London office as soon as possible."

"But we're in Benidorm on our Holidays." Joey said to the phone.

"That's not my problem, Sir. Tomorrow, seventeen-hundred. Don't be late." Sarah hung the phone up.

"Let's go pack." Tiger said before grabbing the key-card from out of Rob's bag and legging it to the rooms followed by Joey. About twenty minutes later, he threw Liv and Rob's clothes on them. They awoke, startled and looked up to see the two boys standing over them beaming.

"Come on Liv, we have to be at the agency by five tomorrow." Tiger told them as Liv sat up and pulled the shirt over her head.

"Yeah, tomorrow. WAIT WHAT!?" She shouted, surprised. "I GOT THE JOB!"

"YEAH YOU GOT IT!" Joey yelled back doing a small victory dance. 

Liv began violently shaking Rob. "Rob, Robert, Robbie."

"Liv, Olivia, Livie." Rob mocked. "YOU GOT CASTED!" The sudden yelling from him caused her to fall off of the bed.

"Ow..." She said from the floor then they all burst out laughing. "Lets go, I'm paying. Got the first pay-out this morning." She jumped up, slipping on her joggers and dragged Rob up by the arm. He put his clothes on over his swim shorts. "I'm going to ask politely for a jet, give me five." She walked off, giving Rob enough time to explain to his family what was going on and where he was going to be for the next year.

"So yeah, I'm going to live with my girlfriend in Watford until she starts filming for Spiderman then I'm going to collage with the guys." Rob said to his mother who stood up and hugged him.

"Oh my Robbie's growing up." Shaaron said with a smile as she broke the hug, allowing the rest of the family to say their goodbyes.

"So I'll see you next year Jodie," The boy said kneeling in front of his little sister.

"But I don't want you to go Robbie," Jodi told her brother, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Jodi," Rob said hugging her.