Night 2

It's your second night at the pizzeria so you start your routine of checking the cameras. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica are all on the stage. Music box is wound up, creepy Balloon Kid is in his spot, and the weird pile of parts known as "mangle" is in her spot. With everything looking good, you lean back in your chair and take it easy for a while.

It is just around 2Am when the noises start happening. Pots and pans start clanging, there is laughter, footsteps, and.. the clap of someone's asscheeks? Worried and confused, you sit up and start checking the camera's. The first thing you notice is that Chica is missing, but where did she go? You check all of the cameras then start to panic when you can't find her in any of the cameras. You frantically put the camera down and shine the flashlight down the hall to see Chica standing there. Her metal body glowing in the light, showing all of her curves, and making her eyes sparkle. You can't help but wonder how all of these robots all look so damn hot.

After staring at Chica for a few minutes, she starts to approach you. You get worried as to what her intentions might be so you quickly throw on the Freddy head in hopes that it will make her go away but your attempt is useless. Chica walks right up to your desk, sets her cupcake down, and pulls off the Freddy head.

"Why are you hiding sweetie? There is no need to be afraid of me. Look! I brought you a gift!" Chica then takes off the Freddy head and sits it beside you on the floor and places a cupcake in front of you.

"Do you like cupcakes dear? I know I do. Say, why don't I show you how I make my cupcakes! It could be like a little date!" Chica smiles at you and sits a bowl full of ingredients down on your desk.

"T-that's nice and all but.... where are we going to cook them once we have made them?" You ask her, seeing as there is no oven or heating elements of any kind in your office.

"Oh that's not a problem! I will just stick them in the kitchens oven and we can talk while they bake." She smiles at you and starts to set out all of the ingredients that were in the bowl.

"Ok...." you silently let her get everything put together. 'Why is everyone in this building so nice? All of the people that I asked about this job said to stay away from  here..' you think to yourself.

"Ok dear, everything has been set out. Let me show you how much of everything we will need." Chica picks up the measuring cups and shows you how much of each item you will need with each measuring cup.

You start to feel slightly more relaxed when Chica shows no signs of tearing you apart so you help Chica make a batch of cupcakes. When she returns from putting them in the oven to bake, she starts asking you some questions about yourself.

"So honey, why did you take this job?" She puts her elbows on the table and leans forward towards your face.

"Um.. I'm a little low on money and I couldn't find any other jobs in my area that would pay as much as this place does." You lean back in your chair so that her face wasn't so close to yours.

"Aw, that's a bummer. But at least we get to spend time with someone new for a change!" Chica gives you a strange smirk. "Our last night guard wasn't as fun as you are, he was a real jerk!"

"Oh... did he quit?" Chica looks at the wall before responding with a simple. "you could say that..." you wonder what that could mean.

"Hey, why don't we start making some frosting for the cupcakes instead?" Chica, once again, pulls a bowl out of nowhere and shows you what all you will need for the frosting. You help Chica with the frosting, which she dies pink. Chica then goes and gets the cupcakes out of the oven and brings them back on a large pan, which looked to be a pan for the pizzas, and puts them down in front of you. Chica shows you her tricks to getting the perfect swirl of icing on the cupcakes and also showing you how to decorate the cupcakes to make them look professional.

"Wow, these are really good." You say with a mouthful of cupcake.

"Why thank you dear! I hope my tricks will come in handy for you some day. You never know when you might need to make a dozen or so cupcakes!" Chica smiles at you and blinks a few times, making her plastic eyelashes flutter. "You know.. your also a lot cutter than our last night guard as well, if you stick around long enough, I think you'll really start to fit right in with us."

"Oh.. thanks, I don't know how long I will need to stay though. Just until I have enough money." You try to explain to Chica but instead of looking hopeful for you, she looks devastated. "So you won't be around too much longer?.. that won't work, now will it? The others will have to work harder to try and get you to stay then!" Chica's pout turns into a hopeful smile. "I should have poisoned those cupcakes when I had the chance...."

"I-I'm sorry... what was that last part?" You instantly start feeling panicked again. "Oh nothing sweetie! Don't worry about it!" Chica gives you one last smile before she picks up her cupcake. "I should really get going back to the others now, enjoy the rest of your cupcakes dear!" Chica gives you a sexy wave before she struts her way back to the stage room, butt jiggling the whole way. How is her butt jiggling? You rather not question it.

You finish the rest of your night by enjoying the cupcakes you and Chica made. When it was finally time for you to leave, you set the pizza pan back in the kitchen sink, give your coworkers a small wave and a smile, then make your way back home. As you are on your way home, you can't help but wonder what she meant by "you could say that.." did the employee not quit? What else could have happened to him? What could he have done to make them all so angry? You suppose it's better to not worry about it. You make it home and spend the rest of your day taking naps, watching TV, and cuddling your animals.