Ch.12 Tyler

SMUT WARNING Shit is about to get real man I can't tell if I'm Proud of myself for writing this or humiliated but here it is

*Troyes POV*

Tyler was acting weird. He walked in and sat next to me on the couch. I wrapped my arms around him when Connor walked in, feeling little over protective.

The next 2 days went by so quickly. As soon as we knew it, we were leaving Brighton and heading back home. It was the last time I was going to see tyler until vidcon, which is 5 months away. I was packing up my suitcase the night before we had to leave. I felt Tylers arms wrap around my waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I turned around and hugged him tightly. "I'm going to miss you Troye" he said. "I'm going to miss you too ty". He looked up at me and without saying a word I already knew what he was thinking. "Tyler I don't know if we should" I said. "Why not? Come on its our last night together for a while, and we never even tried" "we will see".

I hopped into the shower. I started thinking about tyler and where we would be in the future. I was rinsing my hair when I heard a knock on the door

"It's Tyler"

I closed the shower curtains "come in" I said. I heard the door creek open and then close. Why did
He close the door? I peeked through the curtain. "Tyler what are you doing?" I asked. "Troye I know you want to wait but it is our last night". I did want him more than ever. He walked closer towards me. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. He placed his lips onto mine. He was acting a bit aggressive and I could tell he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. The kiss was intense. He wrapped his hands around my hot steamy neck. "Tyler" I mumbled, carful not to break the kiss. "Mhm" "They- they might hear" "hmm" "take it- take it to the bedroom". He finally broke the kiss and smirked at me. He walked outside as I threw on some boxers. He pushed me onto the bed and wrapped his legs around me. He continued the kiss.

*Tylers POV*

Things were getting on with troye. He looked so hot without a shirt on. I pushed him onto the bed and wrapped my legs around him. I continued the kiss. I felt Troye squeeze my butt. I laughed through the kiss and I could feel Troye smile. I felt his hand travel up my shirt asking permission. "Mmhmm" I moaned. He pulled off my shirt breaking this kiss a little but then quickly continuing it. I felt his tongue asking for entrance and I gladly accepted it. I played with Troyes waistband, teasing him a little. Troye leaned back so I was now on top of him, still not breaking the kiss. He played with my belt buckle. I broke the kiss and went down to his neck. He moaned when I found his sweet spot. "Tyler-" he said "stop- teasing- me" I looked at him and smiled. He unbuckled my belt and slide my jeans off.

-----------------------------------

OK THIS ISNT THE END but I'm getting uncomfortable so I might not describe what is going on as much ok gr8 bye

----------------------------------------

*Troyes POV*

Tyler knew how to tease me. I became I little frustrated and flipped tyler over so I was now on top. I smashed my lips onto his as he ran his fingers through my hair. I tugged on his waistband asking for permission. He moaned through the kiss, which I took as a yes. I slide down his boxers revealing him. His cheeks turned bright red and I could tell he was embarrassed since he has always had body image issues. I smiled "don't be embarrassed ty". I kissed his chest all the way down to his hips.

--------------------------------------
OK IM GETTINF SO UNCOMFORTABLE you know what happens now he gives him a Bj ok thanks bye not even going to write that part
---------------------------------------

*Tylers POV*

I moaned after what Troye had just done. He came back up to my face and pressed his lips onto mine once more. I slide down his boxers revealing him. He was so god damn sexy. I did what he had just done to me moments before ( you know what I'm talking about ) Troye look at me in the eye " are you ready ty" he asked

*skip this part Bc I'm uncomfortable *

Troye rolled over next to me breathing heavily. That was our last night together and I couldn't have asked for anything better. He pulled me in close. We both fell asleep, not saying another word

--------------------------------------

Ok so that was super uncomfortable sorry if you wanted more detail but idk if I'm ready for that Bc my friends read these lol. Anyway hope you enjoyed ok bye