Aashna's close one

Aashna hegde: as told you in introduction a law student. Let us know more about her. She loves food (this was really important guys cause aashna is know as foody hegde lol) she was kinda person who cannot tolerate people who do injustice with anyone. That's the reason she took law as her career
so she can do justice with people and make this place even better for living beings.

Pakhi hegde (her mom): never ever she built pressure on her children's always motivating aashna. She got separated from his husband when aashna was about 10 and khushi(aashna's real sister) was 6. strong independent women who raised her children single handedly. There's where aashna gets the inspiration and motivation.

Khsuhi: aashnas real sister. Caring and loving. For aashna she was her own child. They never hid anything from each other. Shared most deepest secrets of their lives.

Shloka and esha: her aunt's (pakhi's real sister) child. Even they were supporting and had the positive vibes.

Unnati: aashnas childhood best friend. They literally went to the worst and best situations together. Always had each others back. And this relation was UNBREAKABLE! Also she is a brilliant dancer. No one could beat her.

Ashi: After unnati if she could blindly trust anyone was ashi. FUNNIEST person.
When aashna went Delhi they met there at a wedding. When they met wasn't looking like they met for the first time ashi and aashna just started vibing within a second. LET ME REPEAT SHE IS THE FUNNIEST.

rishab and anirudh: rishab was ashi's friend but when aashna met him. rishab and aashna were initially not so good friend but when they started spending time with each other they became best friends. And anirudh was aashnas neighbors. Both of them were in same classes and used to play with each other since bachpan.

Here I end part 1

Another part will be sanket and his close one.

If you read until here. Love you and thankyou for reading it.
Tell me if I am wrong anywhere.
Advice and suggestions are welcomed.
New to this place.
Dont judge me.
My first ever book I'm writing.
Thankyou.