part 1

Sanket mehta

With a heavy push i opened window,bright spot created by sun Rays entering my room, Warm gentle breeze blowed in house, mrunu beside me was still asleep,looking at her I smiled cause she looked so cute.
I remember last night when she slept while crying, as usual dad scolded her for what she wanted to do and for not doing which were asked by my dad to do, ugh!! I wish last night I took the courage and why not ran from this hell with my sister

As I stepped out of the bed phone started ringing and it read tanzu(tanzeel khan), I answered the call

"Hello, you dick where are you? You didn't answer my call from past 2 days, are you all okay? Did your parents wanted you to ignore?" Before I utter a word this guy just kept asking question, he was sounding worried

"Jeezzzzzz stopp!!! Let me answer atleast"I shouted
"Continue" he answered, my cell went for servicing I dont know what happened to my cell was acting messed up,hanging after every fucking second, sorry I didn't informed you cause everything was fucked up and my mind stop working, now just chill and tell me what's new in town" I asked him excitedly, "all good" he answered, what about manav? Is he fine? I asked him curiously," he is sleeping beside me,he was drunk last night"he answered and laugh out loud, "what is so funny?" I asked him seriously, you know na how he act when he is drunk? "Oh this boy" I hissed and facepalm. And we both laughed hard "I'll call you later"

I cut the call instantly when I heard the sound of my mum's payal coming towards my room, and she knocked the door I went and open the door " is she still sleeping?" She asked angrily "she was crying all night,let her sleep" I replied rudely "she Is a girl and 23 now she should get up by 7 in the morning" my mom shouted "stop being a typical mom" I screamed before she said anything mrunu woke up as we were shouting anyone outside could wake up by now If he/she is not,must be deaf for sure.

Mrunu looked dull but as she woke up went downstairs and started working before uttering any word I could see clearly she was not well but all i could do was go and help her, I went and started helping her "boys dont do house works" my dad from behind started barking " but I ignored him and continued my work my dad came towards me and scolded but I kept working where mrunu was making me understand that she will those work I should go upstairs but looked at her and gave a wide look In serious way, my dad came in front of me and just slapped me , LET ME clear this, this was not for the first time ,whenever I tried to deny his order he would do this. This was not new In our house.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Here I end this chapter

Let me make this clear. In real life sankets family is not the way I wrote in this chapter so dont come @me. I just wanted to make story interesting.

Also if you are reading this story and lil bit interesting just vote and comment what should I add more to spice it up.

Dont worry soon there will be aasan scene and also whole damnfam will be together

I know you'll find this boring cause there was no aasan scene it was all just sad sad. Dont you worry guys after some chapters with all mrunirudh aktk unnav momente🤭

Ok bie I'm sorry for writing this much but yaar sorry

Final bye!

Stay safe stay healthy

AND WASH YOUR HANDS PROPERLY..HMM OKAY?

XXXXXXXXXXX