Chap 6

Hinata Hyuga

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sasuke leaped from roof top to roof top feeling himself move faster without his black cloak to hold him back. He felt lighter. He decided not wear it after the old lady at the bookstore mentioned how looking at him made it seem like being in the village was a tough journey in of itself, which was something he was completely ready to agree with but he knew that was not what she meant. She then addingly mentioned how if he looked like he was going to stay, people might warm up to him a little more and that seeing him look like he was ready to leave all the time was agitating.

He took her advice and decided to disgard it for the time being, at least until he was up for missions outside the village again.

As to why he went to see her in the first place......After that small meeting with kakashi the previous day, Sasuke already knew what he had to do. Hinata Hyuga was first on his list and the first place he went looking for her was at the bookstore, but she was not present at the time, so he asked the lady in the front and she told him he'd probably find her at the hyuga manor. Having already gone there once, he at least knew which directions to take. He just needed to get the information necessary to confirm a few theories of his. With that thought in mind he increased his speed further and he immediately felt the winds of the hidden leaf battle against him.

............

When sasuke arrived, he kept his distance as much as he could without losing sight of the hyuga grounds from above the tree he hid in. He felt the weight of the tree's branches and noted how it felt so in sync with the weight the hyuga clan carried on their shoulders. If he's clan were to be represented by a tree, it would not be as sturdy and proud as the one he hid in. If anything, the uchiha tree would be a tree that stood to intimidate. A tree with thorns perhaps, keeping people away....

Regardless, the Uchiha stayed still and kept his eyes open. He tried to conceal his chakra as much as possible hoping to simply hurry this up without being noticed. One could argue he was putting in too much effort for such a simple job, but a deep uncertainty within his gut made him take extra precaution.

He waited for five minutes, then ten, and then another five before he finally caught sight of her on the hyuga grounds.

Sasuke quickly leaped to a tree a bit closer to the manor and broke off a piece from its branches. The sound it made very much reminded him of a collapsing building that simply refused to fall regardless of how much fire surrounded it. It would stand stubbornly till the last second. He narrowed his eyes at the branch in his hand and activated his eyes, pushing the thought he had to the side. His sharingan taking its place in his right eye, proudly showing its power next to his left rinnegan eye. He turned his head to then stare at the girl covered in lavender. One of the guards took notice of the movement between the trees and activated his own dojutsu.

Sasuke however, was much too quick to even spare them a glance. Before they knew it he had already made hinata and the branch in his hand switch places with his ability. He held out his hand to catch her once she landed in front of him. Her descent from a few centimeters above him. The branch that was once in his hand fell on the ground where Hinata stood just a few seconds prior. The moment she had landed in front of him he threw her over his shoulder and had leaped off in an instant.

...............

Hinata was still trying to process what had just happened to her. One minute she was sitting on the wooden floor of the compound and the next minute she had suddenly appeared in front of Sasuke where he mercillessly threw her over his shoulder and held her in place with his arm. He was taking her somewhere but she couldn't tell where. He was moving too fast for her to even try to determine where they were going so instead she simply stayed still and hoped he wouldn't drop her in mid air. The air around her felt like it was doing everything in its might to push them back.