chapter 19

Amy's POV
What am I actually supposed to do now?
I love Jason. And I also love me best friend Lexi. And I just don't want to lose any of them.
"Amy, someone is here to see you." That was my mum behind my door. I put away my thoughts and got up in my shorts and top and went to the porch to see who was looking for me.

"Hey". What on Earth was he doing here at this time of the night?
"Jason, please, I've told you a hundred times to stay away from me. What are you doing here this late?"

"Can we like....you know..talk for a while? Please?"
"Jason....."
"Amy please. I tried sleeping but I couldn't and I'm also not leaving here until you finally give me a sure confident answer."
"Jason listen, I don't want any problem with my best friend. So for Christ sake please, please, please, leave me and let me be please."

"Are you shutting me out 'cause you don't feel the same way I do or because you are scared you might lose your best friend."
"What do you mean by feel the same way you do?"

"Amy, I don't think it's a secret that I like....no.... Love you. And I know you feel the same but you are limited by what your best friend might do or say.
Amy you shouldn't be scared to love anyone......"

"Okay Jason. What do you want to hear? Yes I love you. Yes I'm scared of to love you because of my best friend. Yes I'm a coward. I love you and I'm not supposed to. You are lecturing me about love? You hurt my best friend. She spent days in her room crying and then I betray her by loving the person that hurt her. I think I'd rather be a coward than be that kind of best friend. Jason as much as I love you, I can't love you." I let my emotions out, I let the words flow out on its own and all he did was stand and watch me. I quickly rushed inside the house leaving him on the porch.

It felt like a break up even though we weren't in a relationship. I was hitting but I wasn't that selfish to think about only myself and just let my best friend hurt.

These thoughts went through my head until sleep finally broke in.

Jason's POV
"As much as I love you, I can't love you." Amy's words kept ringing in my ears as I walked home. Why did I have to love my best friend's ex of all people. But I wasn't ready to give up on her. I've made up my mind. I will talk to Lexi tomorrow and fix all this.

"Hey Jay."
"Yes Mom."
"Can you babysit your siblings tomorrow? I have a meeting and since it's Saturday I'm sure you'd be free."
" I actually had plans for tomorrow mum. When will you be back?"

"I'm sure I would be home before four pm. It's that okay with you hunny?"
"Yeah sure." I said and made my way to my room with everything I'm going to tell Lexi tomorrow planned in my head.

Lexi's POV
"So Leo, in other words you were stalking me allow this time we've been in school?"
"No".…chuckles"....I wasn't stalking you...I was just...."
"If knowing everything about me without actually knowing me isn't stalking then what is it? You tell me."

"Lexi, it's love. I love you."

_____________
Ohhh....so this chapter is also over...I actually managed to put three point of views in here wow....anyways..  please also check out my new story.... KIDNAPPED.....I'm pretty sure you'd love it as much as you've loved this story....till we meet again...love y'all.