Chapter Four (edited)

We finally got here. School. My nightmare. I was still glued to my seat when Amy spotted my uneasiness and asked if I was alright.

I don't know why I am so scared this time. It's happened before. I wasn't in school for a week and when I came back people had still pointed fingers at me.

It was worth going through because then I had my boyfriend's support. But now, even he is mad at me.
I stepped into the hallway and made my way straight to my locker with my head down.

As I was moving, I bumped into a taller body. I raised my head to see the Jake a.k.a the school's popular guy a.k.a the jerk I hate so much.

To avoid any conflict I decided to just apologize and pass by him even though it was his fault. But he wasn't giving up soon.

He blocked my way once more.
"What do you want from me huh?" I said shooting him a murderous glare.

" What do I want? You were the one begging me Saturday night to kiss you. Just once. You don't remember?"

"Jake please I don't have time for your games I have a class to go to so please and please leave me to go my way".

"Aww she's shy" he said sarcastically. "You weren't in that much hurry on Saturday night."

Seriously, why hadn't I hit this guy yet.
I decided to ignore him and continue my journey. For the first time the heavens heard my prayers so he didn't block my way. I guess he was just bored.

I had almost made it to my locker when the b*tch herself came ahead of me and stood in front of my locker.

(okay I'm talking about the school's 'famous' girl. The leader of the cheerleading team, so called Jake's girlfriend, - I know for a fact they are just f*cking buddies- oh yh her name. Katelyn. A nice name for a she devil)

"Now listen to me, Alexa or whatever you call yourself. Jake is my man and you better stay away from him."  she said with so much authority in her voice it made me laugh.

"Your man, oh please, I know a guy like Jake can't commit and besides I don't date things like Jake. I would have loved to stay here a little longer and continue our chit chat but then I have more important places to be than speak with a loser like you. If you would excuse me. It was a pleasure speaking with you. "

Immediately I said that I flipped my hair in her face and walked away.

I can't believe I did that.

I slowly made my way to literature class.
" in our country here there are a lot of prose and drama writers.... "That was Miss Sanches, the literature teacher.
Her voice was trailing off as I was slowly drifting to wonder land.

I felt so tired and exhausted but I'm sure I slept for more than six hours last night.

The bell woke me up from my slumber. I can't believe I slept through the whole period.

As I was leaving Miss Sanches called me.
"Not so fast Miss Johnson. You had slept throughout an entire period. The next time this happens I'm going to give you detention." she said with a scowl on her face.

"Sorry ma'am" I said with so much fakeness in my voice. I wasn't sorry one bit.
I turned to walk to my next class. It was P. E, one of my favourite periods because I always had it with Amy and Jason.

But I wasn't as excited today considering what is between Jason and me now.
I slowly walked down the hall to my locker to grab my P. E kits.

NOW to the worst part of P. E period. Changing. The changing room is always filled with the popular who do nothing but gossip about every single girl in St. Martin's and drool over the scariest boys.

I always tried as fast as possible to change and leave the toxic place.

I finally finished changing and headed towards the field since Mr. Daniels had said we will be training for football today.

I saw Jason with some of the other guys at one end of the field happily chatting. I hadn't spoken to him today and I didn't even know if he was still angry or not.

I walked over to the little group of young men. I had barely got there when someone from the group shouted "Yo Jason, there comes your slut of a girlfriend". The old me would have hit him in his man's but I wasn't here for him. I'd just deal with him later.

Before I could process what was happening, Jason was on top of the guy on the ground giving him the beatings of his life.
I went closer to separate them.

Luck wasn't on our side. Mr. Daniels immediately came there.
"Jason Sanchester, what on earth is wrong with you."

"Ermm I'm really sorry sir. I didn't really mean to..." he tried to apologise but Mr. Daniels cut him off.

"I don't need your apologies or explanations. Explain yourself to Mr. Mills."
Mr. Mills? He is giving Jason a detention? I feel kinda guilty knowing he was fighting for me. But I was also glad to know that he fought for me. At least I knew he was angry and not hating me.

" Erm Jay" I tried talking to him but he turned around and left.

Oh God when wil he listen to me.

________________________
Woah... This was a very long chapter. Do you think Jason will forgive her. Let me know in the comments. Pls vote and share if you like it :-)