Chapter 12: Search

At the camp

Laxus POV

It's been already 30 minutes, what is Blondie doing there? Maybe I should check? Nah she will kick me and call me a pervert. If she isn't back in 5 minutes I will check. I will finished breakfast.

5 minutes later 

Okay that is it. She is been there too long. I don't care if she call me a pervert. I will wake Ryu to watch the camp. Where is the giant dragon by the way? Probably playing with some plants.

''Hey, Ryu you awake?'' I shouted. There is no answers. Weird, maybe I should look in his tent. So I walk too his tent and it's empty. Where the hell is he and his dragon? I knew that guy was trouble. Damn Blondie why there is always trouble around you? So now I am running in the forest to find the Lake.

When I was by the Lake there was no Blonde Mage. I only saw a towel. That was Blondie's towel. There also a pair of clothes. They look like Lucy's sleep wear. I smell around to see of Lucy's scent is in the area. Got it, I follow the scent and I see it leads back to camp. That's weird. But then the scent stops in the middle of the path to camp. There is also an other scent. It's familiar so I sniff deeper. Then I know who scent it's.

It’s Ryu scent. Why is his scent here? If he hurt my Lucy, I will kill him! Don’t worry Lucy I will save you from that dragon breath God.

Unknown dark place

Lucy’s POV

I opened my eyes but all I saw was darkness. What happened? I was by the Lake and then something hit me from behind. And now I am here in this cold place. Then a figure emerged from the shadows.

‘’Hello Princess I am glad you are awake.’’ The figure said. I knew that voice. Why is he here?

‘’I toughed I sealed you.’’ I said.

‘’Well you did, and I am still sealed. But someone was so kind to run my errands. You know that person very well. Just like you they love strawberries.’’ He said while my eyes widen. No that can be true. Please tell me that it aren’t them. No that can’t be happening.

‘’He wanted you. He always loved you, since you were kids. That is so long ago. How old were you again? Were you not going to celebrate your 17 millennium, when I attack. Yeah the kingdom was delight that finally you were going to choose a husband, but then I came along. So you could not celebrate your birthday or find a husband. Do you think it was all a confident? No it was not. I special chose that day. If the Princess doesn’t marry than, I could marry her. The sealing part was not in the plan, so I had to be patience and wait. Then a little boy and a white dragon came along. And do you what he asked me? If I please give him the Princess. Then I knew and formed a different plan in my head. I raised he boy and promised him the love of his life. So here are you Princess and no one will save you. Do you know why your guild ignored you and why your foster mother died. Do you know why you were alone? Because I did it all. I wanted you to suffer. Just like a suffered at the hands of the King, your father.

While he explained, all I did was sit there frozen while there were forming tears in my eyes. He killed Layla, he put a spell on the guild. There were thousands of toughed running to my head. But what stick in my head was that it was all his fault. My angry grew and grew. He was responsible for my misery. He was the reason I was alone in this world. I will kill him! He even had Ryu and Kaida on his side. I will kill him for all the things he has done. Then I felt that my magic was rising. And before I knew it I was in my Dark-Form.

 There will be no update for two weeks because I am going on vacation. And I don't know If I can update there.

Well please comment, vote or follow. See ya next chapter.