Rebellion: the war

"Don't let me die in vain son kill that son of a.." his body went limp as I cried over his dead body. The battle was over and my fathers rebellion had failed. 'Kill king' that was his death wish I had to kill the king. My best friend came over and pulled me away from him. I stopped crying when we went back to the waterfall. We went behind the layer of water. The remaining men were throwing stuff on the ground and praying to the gods. The castle guards were stronger than they thought.

Some one had to have given a tip to the guards. The men in the headquarters had the same idea. Everyone drew swords a d daggers aimed at the closest man. I looked up as my friend backed me up. Pushing through the croud I got to where my father recently spoke to his men two hours ago. I climbed up the steeps slowly looming at the men as they looked up to where I stood.

"Is this what we are now. Animals trying to kill everything we see. My father did not just stand out there and save all of your stupid bastards for you to slaughter yourself." I rose up a finger to signal one. "Only one person tipped the guards maybe two. We will find out who was responsive for the death of 200 men. Loyal faithful men who had families to come home to. They are responsible for the hurt of 200 families. They will pay the price for their betrayal. I am the commander from birth right so I shall lead you and your kin to victory against that murderer." I steeped down and signaled for the guards to block the water fall.

Ai went to my quarters as everyone e in the headquarters clapped frantically. The noise died down as I drifted of the sleep angry bit soothed for some odd reason. I was only 17 years old and was already the commander of a rebellion that was very strong and lethal.