~Prologue~

Julie Molina is a 16 year the girl who falls in love with Luke a dead ghost. She plays in their band used to be known as "Sunset Curve". Now they are called "Julie and the Phantoms" with Julie as the lead singer alongside Luke. With Alex on the drums, and Reggie with the Bass. The boys in her band are "Phantoms" they were really ghosts. They died eating hot dogs right before they were about to perform at the Orpheum.  Once they died Julie played their CD and it brought them to her. She was the only one that could see them but when they played everyone could see them. That's until they played at the Orphuem Julie could Feel them but they weren't sure if anyone see them. 

                                       AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys, I just wanted to say a quick disclaimer before you start reading my story. I am new to this writing story thing so don't judge to harsh lol. Feel free to please leave constructive criticism and ideas below!!!!! Also since this is a JUKE fan-fiction it will talk mainly about that. And before you guys come at me for shipping her and Luke even though in real life they are underage this is just fake for my amusement only. I do not ship Madison and Charlie because Mads is underage and they are like family. I would never support that type of love and this is just a fantasy. Thank you for listening please enjoy my story and keep in mind I am still in young and in school before demanding I make more.