Music battle- Last part

FLYNN'S P.O.V

"Alright Boys that sounded good to me" I said after we finished rehearsing for the 100th time, I looked down at my phone realizing it was 6:20 we had 10 mins to leave.

"Yeah we killed it" Reggie says holding up his hand for me to high five back but I ignore him.

"Guys we have to be there in 10 I'm gonna go change and I'll meet you guys at Carries place" I said rushing out the door to get ready for tonight. If we were being 100% honest I was terrified. Carrie said the Winner gets whatever the other person had all their record deals and fame. I had to win for Julie I knew how much the band meant to her. I got ready and I arrived at Carries house.

"Hey look who decided to show" Carrie said pointing her hand in my face "Aww Julie is a no show let me guess she bailed and you took her spot" She continued man that girl was always so punch able.   

"For your information Carrie Julie got sick so I took over as a friend would do, oh wait you wouldn't know because you don't have any" I snapped back annoyed at her.

"oooo someone feisty, oh and wheres Julies boyfriend whats his name Ricky?" She snickered walking even closer to me then she was before.

"Its non of your business Carrie" I clapped back and rolled my eyes she walked away. Carrie took the stage and announced what would be taking place tonight. Everyone who was there thought it was a party. However she announced that this was a concert and people had to vote on the best. She announced that she was gonna go first she went and performed with her dance partners. She finished and passed it on to me I walked up on stage and continued to say.

"Good evening everyone" The crowd applauded "Unfortunately Julie can not be here tonight she got sick last minute, However me and the boys in Julie's band worked it out so here is what we put together thank you" I put the mic back in the stand and walked over to where I had to sit. I was supposed to be playing the piano but I didn't know how so we recorded a track and we began singing with the track in the background.

'CAUSE WE'RE STANDING ON THE EDGE OF GREAT
(On the edge of great) GREAT
'CAUSE WE'RE STANDING ON THE EDGE OF GREAT

We were half way through the performance and the crowd was pumped I continued singing and praying this would work and everyone would select us to win otherwise we were in trouble.

RUNNING FROM THE PAST
TRIPPING ON THE NOW
WHAT IS LOST CAN BE FOUND, ITS OBVIOUS

We finished and took our bows, we did it Reggie even looked at me the same way Luke and Julie did. I couldn't tell if he was just doing that to match Luke's love with Julie to keep the crowd pleased or really wanted to look at me like that. I would be flattered if he really wanted to look at me like that. The boys poofed away leaving the crowd speechless along with a speechless Carrie. It was voting time the crowd all gathered slipping pieces of paper into a box. I was really scared what was going to happen I didn't to to disappoint Jules.

LUKE'S P.O.V

I woke up to find Julie already awake she didn't seem to happy  I was confused what was wrong. I looked over and she looked like she had been crying for a while it felt like my heart stopped.

"JULIE whats wrong are you okay" I said rushing over to give her the biggest hug and comfort her.

"I'm okay Just a nightmare you could say" She said whipping tears off your face I couldn't stand seeing her cry like that.

"wanna talk about it?" I questioned pulling her into a hug rubbing her back giving her all the comfort I could give her.

"not right now I just want to go back to bed" She answered laying her head on me, a swarm of butterflies filled in my stomach. I was really confused what we were at this point I kissed her on the head but did she really want something more or did she just want the comfort. I was thinking she wanted to be more but I wasn't gonna ask her yet I didn't want to add any more pressure to her. I looked down to Julie who was laying on me before I could say anything back she was already asleep. I let her sleep in my arms, However I couldn't sleep I stared up to the ceiling hoping the guys would be back soon. I found my self dosing off.

FLYNN'S P.O.V 

The votes we're in for who's concert was better I can't believe that we actually pulled off that performance without Luke and Julie.  Carrie grabbed the two pieces of paper to read off the votes.

"The winner is....." She started to speak but stopped looking in complete shock "Julie and the phat ones" She sarcastically said rolling her eyes I could hear the boys Jumping up and down. I was in complete shock. The crowd started cheering and Carrie ran off stage annoyed she just was beat by her Ex best friends and their band. The rest of the night we just stayed around Carries having fun while Carrie was no where to be found. I decided to text Julie to see how she was doing.

FLYNN: hey girl how you doin? 

JULIE: Hey its Luke Julie fell asleep shes good she is just tired

FLYNN: Good, the performance went well we managed to win!!!!!!

JULIE: Awesome!!!! I uh I have a question

FLYNN: Yeah go ahead Luke

JULIE: How do I tell Julie I really like her?

FLYNN: AH omg I knew it!!!! Luke just remember your on Julies phone.

JULIE: oh OMG I forgot, ugh I'm so dumb what do I do know????

FLYNN: well you can delete text by holding down on it, and about telling Julie you Like her, don't worry about it I have a plan for that too.

JULIE: Thank you Flynn your always saving my butt!!!!

FLYNN: Of course I am, anything for Julie's lover!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE: 
HIII EVERYONE!!!!! NOW WE ARE UP TO 84 VIEWS I'M COMPLETELY SO GRATEFUL I'M TRYING TO POST A NEW CHAPTER EVERY DAY OR TWO I HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS OF WHAT TO COME NEXT, HOWEVER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!  I ALSO WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS BECAUSE MY STORY GOT #265 UNDER JULIEANDTHEPHANTOMS OUT OF 2.1K WHICH IS INSANE- BELLA