chapter 7

July 23d, 2015
Amelia's pov:

"Cut!" The director yelled.

I dropped the idiotic smile off of my face. I didn't like smiling for long periods of time. It made my face hurt and if you smile a lot at everything and anything, this simple act looses its meaning. I wasn't annoyed or frowning, just not grinning like a crazy person anymore.

I turned my head to James, he wasn't smiling as wide either.

"That actually was really good, I think you might even finally get nominated" he said with an impressed face.

"Thanks, darling, but I don't think so. I'm going to come out in my next interview and you know how they are with things like this" I told him and he gave me a sad smile, knowing I was completely right. It really wasn't fair that just because you like dick AND pussy you can't make it as far as other people in Hollywood. But it is what it is, I guess. I turned back to look at the band, seeing as they were staring at me and James, clearly eavesdropping the whole conversation.

"It really was nice meeting you, y'all are some funny motherfuckers" I said, meaning it. They really made me laugh quite a bit and, not going to lie, Annie was completely right, they were not hard to look at.

"It was really nice to meet you too, wish we could spend some more time together, good luck with your coming out" Louis said. He seemed like a really straightforward guy, I liked that. His comment made me breathe out a laugh.

"Yeah, thanks, I've been kind of dropping hints for forever now, nobody seems to pay attention, just a month ago I literally wore a shirt that said "bye, bi" on it, the ugliest piece of clothing I have ever seen, but not one person tweeted anything" I said. They all suddenly seemed... hopeful? Exited? Weird.

"Oh, you're bisexual?" Harry asked, trying to hide his happiness. What was so exiting about me being a bisexual?

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked them, a little confused.

"Oh no no no no! That's great! Happy you... get the best of both worlds or whatever" he quickly recovered. Really weird guy. I like him.

"Yeah... sure... listen, if you're free, I'm going to a small gathering at my friends house now, you can join" I proposed. I didn't really give a rats ass if they thought I was too weird by inviting them so soon, if I like somebody and think they're cool, I'll tell them that, not hope I'll meet them again or something, life's too short for shit like that. Besides, if they thought that this was weird then they aren't as cool as I thought and I don't need to waste my time on them.

"Will they be okay with us coming?" Liam asked, a bit confused

"Yeah, definitely, he likes your stuff and if he doesn't like you, he'll just kick you out" I said, completely meaning it. Tyler didn't tolerate people he didn't like, he just told them, that's why we clicked. The boys seemed taken aback by my statement "Don't worry, he'll love you, just keep it real" I said, hoping this will calm them down a bit.

"Well then, we don't really have anything to loose, do we?" Louis pitched in.

"Yeah, what Louis said. I don't have much time so if you decide to go, just meet me near the back exit in ten, I'll get a car." I said, I decided not to say goodbye and just give them a small smile while walking out of the studio, I had a feeling they'll decide to go. The intern girl was waiting for me by the same door I walked in from and showed me the way back to the dressing room so I could pick up my bag. I grabbed my it and finished my coke from earlier. The girl showed me the way back to the exit and when we were outside again, she nervously looked around.

"Hey um... would you mind signing this? We aren't supposed to ask for autographs but you're my role model and I was just hoping-" I instantly cut her off