Intro

Welcome to Titan, Saturn's biggest moon. While this planet seems to have no life on it, NASA couldn't be more wrong. Titan is home to an alien species, they call themselves Titans in honor of their planet's name.

Seven years ago, a sandstorm (which is quite common on Titan) broke out. Normally, the Titans didn't worry too much about the storms. The alarm would sound, everyone would hide for a little bit, then the storm would pass and life would continue. But not this time. This storm rose out of seemingly nowhere and was the most vicious storm they had ever seen. The storm, surprisingly, had a magnetic force. This force destroyed all technology on Titan. Everywhere. When it ended, buildings were wrecked, the walls that protected the cities were destroyed, and the Titans were left with nothing. 

Even as the world seemed to crumble, life had to keep going. Many people died in collapsed buildings during the big storm, and so people were afraid it would happen again. The cities were abandoned and soon it was every Titan for him or herself, until, there's a change at freedom, of course.

This is a science fiction novel, filled with compassion, trust, and battle. It is being co-written by Splashheart8 and Quickstream2437, both young, aspiring authors. Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and are being begged for at this moment. Feel free to (as in please do) comment and share this story with others.