❁ ᙎᕼᗩT I ᙎᗩᑎT, I ᘜᙓT ❁

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

What the hell just happened?!?!?
I should be terrified and ready to run but why does making him angry bring me so much excitement and satisfaction, finding out that he's my step dads actual boss should make me feel some type of way and in a way it does but I don't know how I feel about that...

I know he's more dangerous than I ever thought he was. He's obviously a lot crazier than I thought he was to. Him showing up at my house like this because I didn't answer him back right away is honestly kinda stalkerish.

Jungkook leaned back up and started walking toward Dongchuls voice. I really wonder what he has to talk to him about, makes me wonder if jungkook is going to tell him about us, it's not like Dongchul would really care but I don't want to give him that satisfaction of him thinking I'm stuck in this.... even though Jungkook had made it clear that I'm stuck...

I'm freaking stuck in this... what have I done?

JUNGKOOK: So, Dongchul... you remember the stuff I was talking to you about work yesterday... I may need you to go NY to handle things there for me for a little while.

DONGCHUL: you know I hate going out of state especially with the girls here alone.

JUNGKOOK: you know all of us will take care of them while you're gone.

As he shot me this weird look......
made me lower my head and start fiddling with my fingers.....

JUNGKOOK: actually, they could come stay at my place while you're gone if it's too much of an issue but I have more important things here to get wrapped up in than going there so I need someone I can trust to deal with it.

As he said " wrapped up in " he gave me another look and raised his eyebrows.... like what is with this man all the sudden.....

DONGCHUL: I mean I'll have to talk to the girls before I make a solid decision though... I don't want them to end up uncomfortable....

I'd rather stay at home in my own bed, but how am I suppose to tell Jungkook that without him getting mad at me.... ugh when he looks at me, I forget where and who I am....

JUNGKOOK: y/n you don't mind staying at my place do you?

Y/N: uhhh... what?

I heard exactly what he said but I'm just playing dumb hoping he will forget about the convo but he won't....

JUNGKOOK: you don't mind to stay at my place... do you?

Y/N: uhhhh...actually... I don't know, I feel more comfortable in my own bed...

As I looked down at my phone and sat at the table with them....

DONGCHUL: yeah I'll have to talk to Bianca too just to make sure.. I know she won't care at all but y/n is always the hard one....

As he looked over at me....

Y/N: ahhhh... why are you always coming for me...

They continued having a convo while I was just scrolling on my phone.... and of course jungkook must have pulled his phone out at some point to text me because I had a notification from him....