★ Ɩ ƊƠ ƇƛƦЄ ★

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

It has been a week since I've seen or heard from Jungkook but today is Friday again so I know he will be coming to dinner and I plan to stay far away. I Wanted to go see Jackson but I've been too afraid that Jungkook will hurt him worse than he already has. I still feel very guilty about it.

Lisa told me Jackson was doing a lot better and that she has been staying with him to help him out. She said that he doesn't hold it against me about what has happened. I will never give Jungkook the opportunity to do this to anyone else I care about ever again. I wish I could just kill him and get away with it.

I knew I would eventually have to face Jungkook again, but I wanted to hold off on it as long as I could. I texted Bianca to ask her if she could let me know when the food is done and I'll come down and grab some before everyone starts arriving, and she said yes.

Its around 4:50 pm, people will start arriving in about ten minutes, so I sent Bianca a text and she said it was fine to come down so I ran to use the restroom quickly and started rushing down the stairs, I turned to go down the hallway off the stairwell and I could hear laughing but it just sounded like Bianca and Dongchul. I walked into the dining room and into the kitchen to grab some food an while I was making my plate I heard Dongchul say " Hi Jungkook and oh who is this beautiful young lady " .

JUNGKOOK: Hey, This is Chaeyoung.

I didn't even bother to look up but obviously getting rid of him was a lot easier than I thought. He threw me away for a new model pretty quickly. I felt a little tug in my chest... Why do I care? this is what I want right? I kept making my plate of food and out of the corner of my eye I seen them all enter the kitchen and I didn't bother to look up but I could feel Jungkook's gaze burning a hole through me. I looked up long enough to scan over his face and his date and that's all I needed before I decided to walk out of the kitchen, heading down the hallway to the stairs.

Before I made it to the stairs Jungkook came out in the hallway and stopped me from getting to the stairs and just stared down at me but didn't say anything.

Y/N: Can you just stop please? I don't have the energy to do this today.

He moved to the side to let me by him and I continued up the stairs, He just stood there watching me... He honestly looked kinda sad but he's a monster he doesn't care for anyone... especially not me... He's already bringing new girls around after a week.....

He was looking like this....