Plane Crash

BOOOOM!!!! Help!!! I need help!!. Jonesy just crashed into a plain of grass with 5 recruits in the back which were actually meant to head into war against the Japanese but instead crashing into a bright blueish circle wormhole which bringing them crashing hard into the ground. Jonesy slowly tried to get out of the plane trying to not to get extra damage on his leg since it dislocated in the crash. There was 2 planes that were heading to war but jonesy had no clear where the other plane went. Jonesy finally got out the plane and tried to quickly save his friends. Jonesy open the hatch and there he saw all his friends there, all hurt. First there was John, Henry, Kaitlin, Abby and finally Mary who was the only one passed out. Then Henry petrified of the crash said jonesy what happen? We crashed Henry but I don't know quite where, said Jonesy. They all looked around until jonesy said John take care of the women Henry and me are going to take a walk around hoping there is a village around or something. Then John was about the say ok but then Abby said "let me go too". "Ok Kaitlin and Henry say and take care of Mary since she still wasn't awake but still alive since they check her pulse and luckily her heart was still pumping. While they stayed Jonesy lead the group of 2 exploring the land they crashed too. While an hour of walking and no one near they finally were about to quit checking around. Then jonesy said "alright you 2 stay here I'm going to look around real quick". Jonesy went walking for another 5 minutes until he finally saw someone then he started yelling " HEY Over here we just crashed we need to it help please" then the man's hand quickly went to his back and he took out a gun then jonesy slowly backing off saying " hey please I didn't do anything I just need help, my team just crashed but before he said anything else, someone behind him knocked him out with a stick...

Jonesy finally woke up noticing he was taped in a chair. "Please help I come in peace" that's when a woman came out of the shadows saying " are you a spy of the Hollow Kingdom" then jonesy so confused saying no what is even a hollow kingdom? Then the woman started whispering to the other 3 next to her which jonesy couldn't clearly see since they were in the dark. Then the girl said then you must be one of us from the other world. Then jonesy said what other world then he started losing his patience he started to lose his temper and yelling I crashed ok and my team needs help". Then the girl said hey calm down I already have a team going for your team and also this isn't earth. Then jonesy started laughing like it was a joke but noticed no one was laughing then he said then what is this place". Then the girl said before we talk about that let me introduce you to me and my team I am Ava but they also call me Renegade Raider and I was in earth like you until I crashed into a huge blueish wormhole or something. Then jonesy started to remember that they also crashed into that blueish wormhole so he knew they weren't lying. Ava started continuing saying " I was also like you I was going into war against the nazis until my plane crashed into the wormhole and boom I landed here instead of crashing though. Then jonesy noticed and said wait the nazis war ended like 25 years ago. Then Ava said that's where everything gets confusing the time difference is different here so I went back 25 years but in the same body so supposedly I should be about 50 years old but I am in the body of like a 30 year old. Jonesy still confused when he heard Johns voice saying hey let me go where is Jonesy, then jonesy ran out and saw John saying hey I'm right here I got help then behind John he saw Henry all stabbed then jonesy said "what happen" then John said we were attacked from these soldiers wearing armor of a skeleton and they also took Abby, and kaitlin but Mary is still there then Ava said the hollow kingdom attacked you  then John looked at jonesy thinking she was crazy but jonesy sat him down and said we're gonna talk but it's gonna sound crazy".