Tone

(This takes place in middle school)

Izuku,POV

It was a very long day. The sky was coated in a dark grey the rain and thunder were coming down hard. At this point making it back home without getting soaked was impossible. The teachers had let school out at 11:00 today due to the massive amounts of damage done to most of the part of the city. Most buildings were flooded on the other side of the city. About 3 trees have been struck by lighting outside our school already. "OI DEKU!" I recognized that yell, "A-ah yes Kacchan?" I replied a bit nervously trying not to make kacchan mad. "COME HERE!" Kacchan was angry i wasn't sure what i had done but i could tell im not going to like where this is going. I quickly ran over to kacchan clutching my notebook. "W-what do you need kacchan?" He looked at me irritated. "Follow me." His tone changed. This was bad any time kacchan was really mad at me he didn't yell except he used his dominate voice. This sent a shiver down my spine I had to be ready for whatever was about to happen. We started walking pretty fast me trying to stay close behind trying to do whatever i could to make him the smallest bit satisfied.

Katsuki POV

I was really pissed off with deku. The whole time he was taking notes in class. his stupid mumbling had been going all day i could tell he was writing about me and the rest of the extras. When i told him to shut the hell up he looked at me and rolled his eyes and kept on writing. HE IGNORED ME. Im gonna show that damn nerd."HURRY UP"

3rd person

Izuku trailing behind katsuki in almost complete panic he started thinking of ways he could have possibly made katsuki angry he had never ran into him or had talked back the only thing he could think of was when Izuku was really tired but he was very tired and had tons of work to catch up on since lately hes been really busy.

Izukus POV

Eventually we stopped walking he turned around and started walking twords me. Soon enough he was to close and i started backing away until my back was against the wall. "K-kacchan?" What do i do hes not talking! "Kacchan what are y-" i was cut off when kacchan looked at me really pissed. His eyes staring at me harshly "I- k-kacchan are you-?" I was Imidiantly grabbed by my uniform collar and gripped twords his face "YOU THINK YOU CAN LOOK DOWN ON ME HAH?!" He was yelling really loud in my ear. It never made any sense to me when we were kids if he got mad at me he would've just brushed it off but when he got his quirk he always wanted to snap me like a twig. "W-what did I do?" These were the only words i was able to push out to be honest if I ever got any confidence to talk back to kacchan he would kill me. What could a quirkless kid do anyways? Against kacchan i stood no chance. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU QUIRKLESS NERD!" I started getting a little irritated at 'em i was just to tired for this today. I had been up all night studying for the exam on friday i had to cook and clean since my mom wasn't there and to top it all off i was being yelled at for nothing. "GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" Shit I didn't mean to say that. It escaped my mouth by accident. I looked at Kacchan with a 'im sorry' face "what did you JUST SAY YOU SHITTY NERD!?" I panicked in the moment i had no idea what i was doing. I grabbed kacchans collar of him uniform pulled him forwards until our lips connected. He was surprised when i broke the kiss he just looked at me with a shocked face. He said nothing. At that point i didnt care and just to say. I kinda liked it..

Word count (703)