Its no good

Katsuki's POV

He just- he kissed me?! What the hell? What do i do. Im not moving i cant day anything. "K-kacchan? Uhm you o-okay?" I let go of his collar and walked away not knowing what to do its never happened before. I came across the corner of the hallway and dashed for the bathrooms shut and locked the door. My back against the wall i slid down until i was sitting. Did we? Did he really just kiss? I held my hand over my mouth. My face then lit up a light pink. Not noticeable but enough for him to notice. "Shit" I stood up and walked to the mirror and slammed my hand down on the sides of the sink. I stared in the mirror at my bright lit up face. "Stupid deku"

Izuku's POV

He let go and dropped me on the ground and just walked away without saying anything. I just made kacchan want to get away? Oh my god i kissed him! But... It felt right like i was supposed to do it. It felt like it anyways. I got up started running after him well. Where i last saw him going. I turned to the corner of the hallway and looked around for kacchan. I couldn't find him. That was till i heard a loud *SLAM* I knew it was kacchan i walked to the door and tried opening it. It wouldn't budge I then realised he must have locked it. "Stupid deku" I heard him say through the door. "Why the hell am i so damn red." My face lit up a light blush. He was blushing? I heard him walk to the door and turned the handle but then stopped i could hear him sitting on the floor. "K-kacchan?" I said slightly "what do you want you damn nerd." Was all I heard from him. " are you okay? I um im sorry for uh- you know." He got up and opened the door to see me standing infront of him. He just stared at me and walked till he was right next to me put his hand on my shoulder and patted my back as he walked away.