the meet

3rd person POV

Bakugo then left Izuku speechless. Izuku put his hand over his mouth and turned around seeing bakugo walk away in silence. CRASH* BOOM* Izuku snapped into reality remembering the storm raging outside. He had not prepared for the rain and thunder today. Izuku walked to the front of the building and looked out the clear glossy glass doors. Sighing and pulling his uniform shirt off leaving his under white shirt. He put on his backpack and put his uniform jacket over himself holding it up and ran outside. As it was raining it started to seep through the cracks of the jacket,leaving Izuku soaked and tired as he ran. He was out of breath freezing. He closed his eyes for a moment and ran into somebody. "I-im sorry!" Izuku yelled as the jacket and his body hit the ground. "Its quite alright." The voice sounded quiet but sincere.

Izukus POV

I looked up to see a mixed haired boy. One red and white with a scar he looked.....sad "sorry for running into you i was in a hurry" i said rubbing the back on my neck. He leaned down and helped me up while covering me with a umbrella. "Thank you uhhhh?" "Todoroki" he said replying with a slight smile. "Izuku midoriya" "well Midoriya nice to meet you." "You to todoroki." He handed me his umbrella and walked off before i could say anything. I was standing holding the umbrella staring at him as he left. While watching him i noticed that they rain hitting his left burned up and hit his right froze into ice. He was..interesting while gripping the umbrella i ran home. I walked through the door looking around for my mom. "Izuku your back" I looked up after taking off my shoes she was looking at me with a half smile but worried face. "You hear the news? The weather is getting horrible out th- where did the umbrella come from?" I laid the closed umbrella leaning it on the wall. " well i ran into this guy while running home, he gave it to me and walked off." "Well, i hope your doing okay."

Hello 👋 its me the creater and just saying...

Sawarasenai😘kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🤗ŷARicHiñ 👑Bicchï😾ñO😣oSû🚢Dà 🎉YO 💦