6

"Guys let me into to you my boyfriend!"

Haruto held Jeongwoos stiff hands. The latter isn't good enough to act naturally, but it's good for Haruto "improvement" that's what Haruto told to the younger.

"What the? You two?" Hyung shook his head

"Son are you freak?" Jihoon asked

"Is this a miracle or a bad omen to come?" Mashiho smiled, he felt relieved that Jeongwoo isn't on their way anymore

"Hey Jeongwoo are you really his boyfriend?" Junkyus tone was a serious one, everyone looked at him as his body shows frustration. Nerves popping from his hand up to his neck and sudden change of mood.

"This is bad" Jaesahi hugged one another

"Dodam have a new enemy who was born this day" Yedam commented as Doyoung grinned at Haruto ' you're playing dirty to get the attention of Junkyu hyung' "looks like it is Yedam, when if that's the case can you do this?" The two kissed which made Haruto and Jeongwoo flinched.

'I'm not sure if Jeongwoo will handle this kind of If ever some' Junghwan looked at his best friend in awe, he knew how kind-hearted and softy Jeongwoo was.

"Prove it to us" Hyunsuk and Jihoon told them

"Alright, I thought relationship doesn't have to do with publicity" Haruto grabbed the youngers waist and kissed its forehead

"ENOUGH!" They looked at the source of the voice

"Yoshinori Kanemoto" Junghwan was baffled at the sight of the latter 'damn he was born from a manga just like Asahi hyung.'

"Oy let's go to my house near the school right now, I didn't have any luggage with me, and rest their"

"Jeongwoo come with me" Junkyu asked the latter as Haruto moves a little bit 'oh my Kim Junkyu' "No he is my boyfriend and I came with my car here" he raised his brows at Jeongwoo who nodded his head.

"Alright woo, I'll wait for you at the parking lot and gave to you the things you left there"

"No need just give him when we returned to Yoshi's crib"

Jeongwoo wanted to talk but Haruto already dragged him out of their sight. The group lined a convoy, Yoshi rode Jihoons' car together with Mashiho and Hyunsuk, while Jaesahi, Dodam, and the new Hajeongwoo used their own cars. Junghwan and Junkyu settled at the olders' car who looked upset.

"Junghwan are you doubting Haruto and Jeongwoo?"

"No Hyung,"

"Lie"

"No, sir just like you and Mashiho back then at first you two are awkward, why are you judging them? Don't treat Jeongwoo as a younger brother anymore Hyung, he is old to be and to enter relationship." Junghwan crossed his fingers, 'defending those pretentious couple is a funking messy'

"you're right I'm just shocked that Jeongwoo already had a boyfriend, looking for him since middle school was quite fun"

"Why does it bothers you though? You can't keep Jeongwoo as your brother forever!"

Junghwan wanted to speak the truth to Kim Junkyu but the free Lunch and Dinner offer of Haruto was better 'its not my business, in the first place' Junghwan just laughed and yank the older "I'm hungry Hyung"

"Jeongwoo didn't ate the burger at the back seat you can have all of them" Junghwan reached for the food and he realized

"Hey this is your Hotels burger how the hell did Jeongwoo.....?"

"Yes, no that, that's mine" Junkyu cut him off, 'that close' before he started the cars engine. Junghwan who found Junkyus stuttering a cute one.

"Can you please Drop me at the Orphan House Haruto, I need to get stuffs later this morning" Jeongwoo raised his voice to the max level because Haruto was wearing his earphones. He was sitting at the back seat because Haruto warded him off when he was about to enter the front seat.

"Yah, hey!" He raised his voice

"Haruto! Yah would you!" Jeongwoo was an inch away to grab the latters shoulder

"Shut up" Haruto removed his Earphones and looked back at Jeongwoo

"Hey, I just asked you if you can please dropped me at the orphan house"

"Why would I?" Haruto raised his eyebrows, it's clear for the younger that he was disturbed and not in the good mood.

"Sorry, can you please stop the car, just drop me here, I don't want to meddle with your precious time" Jeongwoo didn't knew about the location that they are currently heading, his bag was still at Junkyus car, fifteen minutes earlier Haruto left the convoy and went to his own way.

Haruto heard what the younger said, he turned off the cars engine and let the latter depart without talking. When Jeongwoo stepped outside the car, Haruto immediately leave, Jeongwoo flinched at how fast Haruto pass by him.

"Where the hell am I?" He was clueless about his location, all he have to do is walk where when they came from. Although lost his high level of memorization helped him well. Haruto dropped him off at 5:30 in the morning and when he glanced at his wrist watch it's 7:30 in the morning. He was walking nonstop towards the orphan house that was getting visible from his eyesight.

"That jerk, ughhh Jihoon will screw the hell out of me later"

The moment he crossed the street, he noticed Kim Junkyus car parking near the gate. He was thinking to use the back gate because the older might think suspicious if he found out that he was walking alone without Haruto.
He mustered his courage and tried to walk straight, didn't even looked sideways.

"Jeongwoo"

'oh shit Jeongwoo, your dead meat' he scrunched his nose and turned around to greet the older

"Ahh Junkyu-hyung! Good morning!"

"Good morning too, why are you still not wearing the uniform?"

"I I I went to walk to have breather"

"With that outfit? Ehh?"

"I'm still drying my clothes, and staying there is boring, have you remember why I really need to go home last night, I didn't washed any of them"

He believed at Jeongwoo and walked closer to him.

"Alright woo leave your bag inside my car, I'll wait for you"

"But you'll be late"

"Ain't your problem"

Thank you for reading