12

Asahi was pressing the door hard trying to push it towards the other end where Jaehyuk was standing, he didn't even use his strength in blocking the door.

"Is that all you've got Asahi? Are you the most recessive omega out there?"

Jaehyuk got jealous when he found out that Yedam came to their shared dorm earlier. He couldn't believe that Asahi let that dork stay at the unit for two hours without his consent.

"I told you jae, he just asked me about date, I mean Doyoung!" Asahi was guilty that he let his robot like personality disappear infront of Yedam, in which only Jaehyuk was only capable of tearing it down.

"You even slipped your tongue hu" Jaehyuk released his hold on the door and let Asahi entered the unit.

"Im sorry Jae"

"It's alright, the reality hits me that I'm the only one pursuing this love, one sided love" Jaehyuk looked at Asahis tearing eyes, he admitted to himself and to Asahi that he easily got jealous. Meanwhile Asahi who never reciprocated and took advantage of Jaehyuks affection, got more anxious if suddenly 'the day comes that Jaehyuk will not look and take care of him' Asahi tried to cupped Jaehyuks cheeks but the latter dodge and went towards the door.

"I'll go get some fresh air, I need to calm myself, I don't want to hurt you" the moment he closed the door Jaehyuk like the weather outside his face filled with tears. 'clam down jae, I think I must slowdown, in this relationship I'm the only one who gets hurt while Asahi didn't feel anything at all'

He went towards the stairs  when he found out the body of Jeongwoo wincing in pain.

"Jeongwoo, how the hell did you went up in tenth floor carrying this shit on!"

"Hyung help me, I need to get out of this world, I don't want Haruto to hurt me anymore, I can't looked at him anymore," Jaehyuk although broken hearted placed him in a more comfortable position 'is he this light? He is this tall but he weighs same with Asahi!' he thought before fishing out his phone and called someone.

"Yoonbin it's me I need your help, please don't inform anyone about this" He lift up the latters body and carried him towards the room of the nursing student of the floor he patted Jeongwoos body, trying to keep him awake and conscious, just looking at the bruise he can tell that Haruto had him tough. He averted his eyes away from his phone when he heard Jeongwoos faint voice

"Don't hurt, don't hurt Haruto-hyung he just needs love"

"Are you insane, this is domestic violence!"

He was horrified when the door opened, Yoonbin had visitors and it's dangerous for Haruto if these two lost their shits.

"Jihoon hyung, Hyunsukkie" as Jihoon landed his eyes at Jeongwoos state, he spatted and clenched his fist.

"Fucking Haruto" he reached for his Phone and tried to call the latter. Yoonbin and Jaehyuk laid down the youngers body and gave some medication

"How dare you to hurt my child!" As his anger was starting to rise, Hyunsuk stole his phone and turnt it off

"Jihoon, violence wouldn't do anything, did you think Jeongwoo will be happy if he find out about laiding your hand to that imbecile?"

The worried look on Hyunsuks' eyes calmed down the latter, as they embraced each other and looked at the stricken body of Jeongwoo.

"I must go back to my dorm hyung, Asahi might suspect me something" the two nodded in return.

"Don't fucking tell everyone about this not even the closest friends of yours . Jeongwoo needs to rest here, Haruto shall pay his violence after our graduation" Hyunsuk and Jihoon shivered when they heard Yoonbin raised his voice. As far as they remember  Yoonbin was the most caring towards Jeongwoo. he was the first one to befriend the latter,  losing his rationality will make him violent and won't hesitate to slaughter people just what like happen to their enemy from other university named Seunghoon and Byunggon who insulted Jeongwoo about his status. He was an inch away of slitting the throat of the two simultaneously wheb thankfully a guard was passing by the three of them leave the two without getting caught.

Jeongwoo clumsily opened his eyes when his nails are pressed by a enormous hand.

"You up for good?" Yoonbin smiled at him as Jeongwoo frowned, he think that he became a burden to the latter. He pouted and nodded his head, he received a pat and hug from the latter

"If you didn't wake up today, Haruto won't live to see the sunlight tomorrow"

"Hyung, don't be mad it's my mistake"

"Shut-up you've been slacking off at my room for 6 days"

Jeongwoo fiddled his fingers then grabbed his phone and looked at the date, he slapped his face multiple times but it was true he was unconscious for almost a week.

"Jaehyuk, Jihoon and Hyunsuk came to the room with their smiles plastered around their faces"

"Oh boo, I must return to the orphanage or I'm screwed" he tiptoed but immediately halt when Jihoons' arms yanked him back to his bed

"Yoshi also knew about your condition as much as we wanted to keep your safety we have no choice but to inform him about you getting beatin up by the jerk. After that he processed your identity, and took the rights away from the orphan to his you can call yourself "Kanemoto Jeongwoo", you are under his name and roof now"

"But still you can use the Park Jeongwoo of course!" Hyunsuk added and squeeze his cheeks.

"We have to go now woo, we have afternoon classes, you can stay remain here for a moment then later we will pay visit to your unit"

Jeongwoo bowed his head

"I'm really sorry for being a burden to all of you, I'm such a weakling I dont deserved all of you, everyone must be worried about me"

"Nah, we always looked at you because of you being yourself woo, you're so precious that in the future any man or woman will be so lucky to have you" Yoonbin waved his hands before they say goodbye...

Thank you for reading